Liberty of the Seas Coffee Card

Just so you are aware, there have been reports of people being charged two punches for large size beverages. So you may want to wait until you are onboard and ask the policy on your sailing before purchasing.

On Grandeur now. Paid $36.xx including service charge. They do not care what size I get - it is one punch per. I think it is worth the cost.

Nice to hear one ship is bucking the trend.:)

On Grandeur now. Paid $36.xx including service charge. They do not care what size I get - it is one punch per. I think it is worth the cost.

I will be on the Grandeur in December and purchased the coffee card ahead of time. Your comment gives me hope that I can use the card for frappes and actually save money, as intended!

I will be on the Grandeur in December and purchased the coffee card ahead of time. Your comment gives me hope that I can use the card for frappes and actually save money, as intended!

I have gotten the frappes on the card all cruise. Ship normal cost for these is $4.50. With the card 15 drinks are $2.44 each.:D

On Liberty in May I asked at Cafe Promenade about the number of punches for a large. They charged two punches (for two shots) so we passed.

That's why I tell people to wait until they are onboard to buy the card. I believe someone reported from Grandeur recently and said all coffees were one punch.

Anyone know what the policy is re punches and the coffee card on the Radiance?

These kinds of things can change cruise to cruise. You may not know for sure until you are onboard. That's why I recommend waiting until you are onboard before you purchase.