Katrina Love & Synergy-music

My Husband & I sailed on the Carnival Sensation in Jan. of 2002. There was a musical group of 4 or 5 people called Synergy. THe main singer was: Katrina Love. They were a very enjoyable group-talented & friendly. I would love to see them preform again.

• 11 months later...
My Husband & I sailed on the Carnival Sensation in Jan. of 2002. There was a musical group of 4 or 5 people called Synergy. THe main singer was: Katrina Love. They were a very enjoyable group-talented & friendly. I would love to see them preform again.

We just saw them on Voyager of the Seas out of Galveston. They are awesome!!

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello there!! I just returned from Boston. Staying in a hotel there, went to the lounge. Guess who is performing?? KATRINA LOVE!! I couldn't believe it. She lives there & performs there when she is home. She is planning to go back to cruise performing soon, not sure when yet. The band she performs with is called Synergy. I live in La.

• 2 years later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

She and Synergy are on our current Anthem cruise, ending May 14, 2016. She and the band are pretty good and have the crowd going wild!

she was a highlight on my recent Anthem cruise. Always had the Music Hall packed!!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Just returned from Anthem's 12 night Caribbean cruise and saw her and the band every possible moment! Band is awesome. She is SO friendly and talented. Hope they'll be on the ship Dec. 2, 2017 for another 12 day cruise that I just booked. Trip was amazing that we had to go back for more!!

• 3 weeks later...
Just returned from Anthem's 12 night Caribbean cruise and saw her and the band every possible moment! Band is awesome. She is SO friendly and talented. Hope they'll be on the ship Dec. 2, 2017 for another 12 day cruise that I just booked. Trip was amazing that we had to go back for more!!

loved them last January on the Anthem. I hope she's still there for my January 26 sailing.

• 4 months later...

You folks made my day! I had posted this years ago and when I didn't get a response I have up. She is amazing! Carnival had her tucked away in the back of the ship, big mistake! So glad she is still making people happy!