RC Serve Alcohol before Muster?

Todda

Does Royal Caribbean serve alcohol before muster drill? I'm trying to determine if the alcohol package is worth it on a 4 night cruise and if they don't serve drinks before muster it may not be worth it

Thanks in advance

Does Royal Caribbean serve alcohol before muster drill? I'm trying to determine if the alcohol package is worth it on a 4 night cruise and if they don't serve drinks before muster it may not be worth it

Thanks in advance

Yes.

Yet to sail with a line that doesn't.

Do you know one?

The person at RC seemed a little confused when I called to ask about the package. They were saying drinks are only served after muster which would be the first time I ever experience this. I knew it didn't sound right.

• 2 weeks later...
The person at RC seemed a little confused when I called to ask about the package. They were saying drinks are only served after muster which would be the first time I ever experience this. I knew it didn't sound right.
Bars are closed 15-30 minutes prior to Muster and remain closed until Muster is over. Otherwise open and serving. You are requested to not drink, smoke or otherwise have a good time at Muster.;p