Another Day Pass Question - Sandals

Daisy P

Nassau will be one of the ports on our upcoming cruise on Enchantment of the Seas, and we'd like to spend the day at some resort.

For awhile we (DH and I) were already set on British Colonial Hilton because it would be so easy to walk there from the ship and the price seemed reasonable. I had read somewhere that it would be around $60 pp including $40 food credit. I send an e-mail to the hotel asking whether we could buy the passes as we come or if we should buy them in advance. I didn't get any response, and now I noticed that it says on their web page that the price of the day pass is actually $100 (and still not all inclusive), so I started to look at other options, and we're now considering Sandals.

I'd be grateful if someone had recent experiences on Sandals (Royal Bahamian) and could confirm that the information that I have been able to find is correct?

- The price is $110 pp (10.30 am to 6 pm), and it's all inclusive so it includes all the food and drink (we only drink diet soda) and watersports (we'd like to do stand up paddle boarding), and towels will be provided? What kind of options woud we have for lunch? Could we eat at any of the restaurants mentioned on their web page?

- We don't have to book in advance, we can just pay as we get there?

Thank you for your help!

Nassau will be one of the ports on our upcoming cruise on Enchantment of the Seas, and we'd like to spend the day at some resort.

For awhile we (DH and I) were already set on British Colonial Hilton because it would be so easy to walk there from the ship and the price seemed reasonable. I had read somewhere that it would be around $60 pp including $40 food credit. I send an e-mail to the hotel asking whether we could buy the passes as we come or if we should buy them in advance. I didn't get any response, and now I noticed that it says on their web page that the price of the day pass is actually $100 (and still not all inclusive), so I started to look at other options, and we're now considering Sandals.

I'd be grateful if someone had recent experiences on Sandals (Royal Bahamian) and could confirm that the information that I have been able to find is correct?

- The price is $110 pp (10.30 am to 6 pm), and it's all inclusive so it includes all the food and drink (we only drink diet soda) and watersports (we'd like to do stand up paddle boarding), and towels will be provided? What kind of options woud we have for lunch? Could we eat at any of the restaurants mentioned on their web page?

- We don't have to book in advance, we can just pay as we get there?

Thank you for your help!

Breezes is also on Cable beach, all inclusive, but cheaper ($75?). The property isn't as nice (but you aren't staying there), you jus need to go to their website and make sure grad days aren't going on when you will be there.

My husband and I got day passes at Sandals in May.

Yes, $110 is correct. You will need to call Sandals the day before you go to make sure they have availability. We tried to call the week before but wouldn't tell us until the day before.

Yes, it is all-inclusive, food and drinks. I'm almost positive that the water sports are included but because I was having health issues when we were there, we did not try them out. They did have SUPs. First come, first serve.

Yes on towels. There is a restroom next to the main activities pool that is a good place to change clothes.

You can eat at any of the restaurants that are open at lunchtime. That includes the buffet restaurant, the grill between the 2 main pools, the pizza oven. Not sure if Cricketers is open at lunch but the website can tell you.

Yes, you pay when you get there. We used a credit card.

Be sure you leave yourself plenty of time to get back to the ship because Sandals is 5-6 miles away from port. Taxi costs $25 for 2 people.

I posted some pictures here, if you're interested: http://susancrow.blogspot.com/2017/05/carnival-liberty.html

• 4 weeks later...

We had a great day in Sandals!! It was a part of our 10th anniversary celebration and so worth it!

We tried to call in the day before to make a reservation, but they said we should just show up the next day. So yes, it seems that it's not possible to book a day pass in advance.