Icymi

Yup. Itineraries availabe but can't be booked until Wednesday.....

No worries for us - it'll take us that long to decide which later cruise to transfer our existing January booking to...I haven't been through all of them yet, but it looks like mostly more of the same - although I've see some change-ups that look sort of interesting.

Perfect timing, though - our forecast is for clouds and rain all weekend - what better time to sit in front of rssc.com with a nice adult beverage.

No worries for us - it'll take us that long to decide which later cruise to transfer our existing January booking to...I haven't been through all of them yet, but it looks like mostly more of the same - although I've see some change-ups that look sort of interesting.

Perfect timing, though - our forecast is for clouds and rain all weekend - what better time to sit in front of rssc.com with a nice adult beverage.

Our thoughts exactly! But then we have to decide...do we book now (Wednesday) or wait 'til we're onboard for the WC in January to get a book onboard discount......first world problem...as I sip my Chardonnay.....

Ok, we can't do itineraries farther than Med or Northern Europe, and we prefer to cruise May through September, and of course that cuts out a lot of dandies. To me, everything (within our parameters) looks virtually the same as 20017/2018. I don't mind doing same itineraries a couple of times, but going to same ports 3-4 times, year after year, is not so much fun. Funner than staying home I guess. I hope that others are finding more of interest.

(I also wish that I weren't so hesitant about Navigator, especially on open waters: There are a couple of itineraries on that ship that have appeal, but I'm not happy with rocking and rolling; at least my stomach isn't.)

Agree with Poss - other than a few cruises on the Navigator, the same old same old, but very expensive. Also noticed that there do not seem to be any included pre- or post-cruise land tours.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

TC, I'd agree with that...if the current website was right. But it's not. And yes, I know it's tough to keep that all in sync, and have everything updated. But Regent is causing some of their own problems by not having a 'Contact the Webmaster' button - I know quite a few of us here have found issues and there's just no easy way to report them. If I was running that site, I'd sure as hell want user feedback - after all, the users are the ones that are digging deep into the site every hour of every day...

And again, this goes back to "don't promise it if you can't deliver". If Jason hadn't mentioned a new website coming this summer, no one would be waiting for it. But he did. That's on him, honestly.

I am having a problem with the site in case they look here. Every time I try to use it--not theirs THIS ONE, it tells me the security has expired? Anyone getting that?

We usually get an email with a link to an online brochure, but have not yet received such an email. We find that it can be easier looking at a brochure and then going to the web site, rather than paging through the web site. Does anyone have such a link?.

Z, you are such a wino. Oops, I meant to say a connoisseur of wine:halo:

Lol. Not too far from the truth. My drink of choice in college was Mad Dog 20/20.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk