How are the Swans doing?

He certainly didn't get many scores.

Buddy had lost the lead (along with Ben Brown) in the Coleman Medal due to a great six goals by Joe Daniher this afternoon but that could change if Josh Kennedy kicks a bag for West Coast this evening.

Leigh

Buddy had lost the lead (along with Ben Brown) in the Coleman Medal due to a great six goals by Joe Daniher this afternoon but that could change if Josh Kennedy kicks a bag for West Coast this evening.

Leigh

Yes, can't afford to only kick one against any tem when you are supposed to be the strike forward.

Make sure you get to the War memorial, the National gallery and or the National Museum. All free and well worth a visit. Parliament house old and new are pretty interesting as well, even if it is just the architecture, art and exhibits.

yes those i definitely want to see floriade is on when i get there too so want to make sure i see that will miss the night part of it though i think and eat some good food of course the zoo too maybe sight seeing the bush land around too

We got there just before 6 and got great seats behind the goal posts, about 3/4 of the way up to the drip line, in the general admission area. Up the swans end but there were quite a few Hawks supporters up there.

Buddy was so aggressive that first qtr. if he has played footy instead of punching and shoving he might have scored more than 1.

yes agree if he went the ball instead of the man would have been a good chance at beating us

they pants them

Yes in the end, but it was close tough battle for a while, the cats got within 2 1/2 goals at one stage in the 3rd quarter and had all the running. That was until about 10 minutes into the fourth quarter when they could only kick behinds and the swans were getting goals.:D

Swans remain in 5th spot but Buddy has dropped back in the running for the Coleman medal, now 4 goals of the pace.

Thanks for the update Mic. This is all because of Swans really bad start. Buddy was invisible early in the season--was he hurt?

How much longer is the season? Or, when do playoffs start?

Thanks for keeping me informed!

ML

Thanks for the update Mic. This is all because of Swans really bad start. Buddy was invisible early in the season--was he hurt?

How much longer is the season? Or, when do playoffs start?

Thanks for keeping me informed!

ML

There are two more rounds to go before the finals, Sydney have to play the Crows (1st place) and Carlton (2nd last), so they will be competing in the finals unless there are some major upsets with more than just their last game.

Buddy tends to blow a bit hot and cold but he is also a marked man so while he attracts a lot of attention the other palyers may get some extra room.

well what a game i had 2 slabs riding on this game last night . the game was really exiting all the way through from start to finish . even when the swans was up by 5 goals in the second quater you couldnt write of adelaide. both sides had something to play for as it would help both teams in the finals to where they finish Adelaide had to win to be outright top and sydney had to win to make top 4.

but to come down to the wire like it did it could have went either way , i felt Adelaide handled the ball alot better then Sydney and what really hurt Adelaide was there set shots at goal , they just couldnt convert there set shots ... Sydney well they thumbled the ball last night but still managed to handle there own..

Buddy franklin I have never been a big fan of his specially when it comes to set shots due to his wayward steps before he kicks the ball but last night that run he took down the wing was just magical part from his 3rd bounce but regained it to drill a magnficent goal. Buddy on the run is an exciting player to watch for his size and agility just his set goals will let him down .

Sydney i think they are a real threat for the grand final and would be smokies for it. considering the bad start to the year they had where as everyone wrote them of for finals contention but wow what a seaso for the swans not many teams have come from bottom to top 4 with 6 straight losses from the start of season

i picked sydney for this game and looking forward to my 2 slabs coming my way as the beer fridge is getting low

Good pick, as I think the Swans needed that win more than the Crows.

I am a crows fan as well as the swans so both lost and won at the same time. I think Crows will still finish minor premiers and the swans in 5th spot. I do hope they meet again in the grand final but I think they will most likely meet in the preliminary final with the winner going into the Grand final. I am hoping for the other preliminary final to be GWS Vs Port as well.