Quebec City walking time to funicular

hoopslover

Does anyone know an approximate time it takes to walk from the cruise ship to the funicular?

I have read all of the threads but can't find the distance. Also are taxis available at the port?

Thanks for your help!

For distances/directions, Google Maps is always your friend. Exactly how far depends which dock in QC though - there are some pretty far away from others (that map link is set to Pier 84, which actually isn't where any of the cruise vessels stop). Checking your ship on the cruise schedule, and then using the map of the piers that's also on the port site, will give the start point for mapping your route - depending which berth it could be as little as a few minutes walk (and if you're at the most distant berth, 104, at least 30mins away on foot, I believe cruiselines sometimes operate a shuttle that takes you to somewhere downtown).

Taxis should be around at any time there's a ship docked, as drivers are very aware there's money to be made from tourists (especially those who like to pay with USD cash!)

Does anyone know an approximate time it takes to walk from the cruise ship to the funicular?

I have read all of the threads but can't find the distance. Also are taxis available at the port?

Thanks for your help!

It took me 45 minutes because I stopped to check out some stores,but the average person can do it in 20.