Docking in Portland Oregon

The only cruises I know of with regular Portland stops are river-based, and many of those actually stop in Vancouver WA the other side of the river. I see from other posts you're on Seabourn Sojourn - that might be a small enough vessel it could potentially dock right downtown on the Willamette, there are multiple small docks scattered around - the Steel Bridge has a hard cap on max height over water of c.72 feet so that's the main limitation for getting to downtown Portland.

If Sojourn is taller than that, it will either be in a more industrial area of Portland or over in Vancouver WA (likely the latter, as there's already a dock with appropriate setup to handle passengers for the American Empress). If shorter, then there's a chance it could be super-conveniently right in the downtown core where some Lindblad and Uncruise ships dock, west bank just north of Hawthorne Bridge (google map Naito Parkway and SW Main Street).

The only way to know for sure exactly where it's docking is to contact Seabourn. I'd be happy to advise on things to do/how to get places once you confirm which dock you're actually going to be using.