Canadian Normandy Tour Sept 26

Endlessroads

My husband and I will be aboard Marina, Amsterdam to Lisbon this September. We are looking for fellow canucks that might be interested in sharing a Canadian day tour out of Honfleur to The Normandy beaches and museums. I have found a few that may be able to provide the service with driver and guide, but they are not inexpensive so we'd be happy to share the day with a few other couples. Anyone interested? :D

My husband and I will be aboard Marina, Amsterdam to Lisbon this September. We are looking for fellow canucks that might be interested in sharing a Canadian day tour out of Honfleur to The Normandy beaches and museums. I have found a few that may be able to provide the service with driver and guide, but they are not inexpensive so we'd be happy to share the day with a few other couples. Anyone interested? :D

See you are new to CC. To facilitate getting people together for tours and other cruise specific items, they have created Roll Calls for each cruise line and sailing. You didn't provide your date but, believe this is a link to your roll call https://www.cruisecritic.com/rollcalls/marina-september-24-2017/

Seems this roll call is active and likely you will find people to share there.

Thanks,

We aren't Canadians but when we were in Rouen with Viking about five years ago we took the "Canadian" tour to the Beaches because it offered the Bayeux Tapestry which we specifically wanted to revisit. Our group was only about six people. Of these, only one couple was Canadian, not that this mattered to anyone. Our tour also included a visit to the Canadian museum at Juno Beach which was well worth a visit for those of us who didn't know enough about the Canadian participation in D-Day.

Good luck on finding participants for your tour on your roll call.

Mura

Best to post on your Roll Call

where you will find people that are on the cruise

I would like to join you but sadly we are not on your cruise

You still have time to book. Sounds like a nice cruise. :):)