If you did get off track for a day

You got right back on .. in your own way

A new month is starting for us to lose each day

So you can lose pounds for the months weighs

Weigh.. Day.. Way.. Holiday.. What They Say

Need to weigh everyday.. Diet your own way

When you lose each week.. Happy like a Holiday

Good morning Belle, and all...

The scale greeted me with 198 this morning, so that is the starting point to get to 185 by July 12th, the start of a family reunion in San Diego. So 2lbs/wk, which if I maintain discipline - is very doable.

Off to a good start this week with eating (been hitting the "international" supermarkets lately - huge selection of new spices and recipe ideas - shawarma anyone???) so chicken tastes better! Measured, but more dried fruits and nuts added to my salads and prepping lunches ahead of time. These will be the tricks to help me stay the course.

Thankfully, the pool has heated up well so I'm doing 30 minutes of lazy laps before bed every night, and added to my daily walking in my job, I'm back to a reasonable amount of cardio every day.

Just a few days of "clean" eating makes me feel so much better - I might just kick this jetlag yet!

Have a good week all!

I'm not weighing today. I've had trouble staying in track more than 3 days in a row lately. Lots of emotional eating. I started some online challenges today to keep me accountable. It's time to stop messing around. I think I've gotten to a place where I'm comfortable with my body in most clothes so I've stopped pushing so hard. Now I need to get to where I'm comfortable in swimwear!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Happy Friday everyone, Had a great week and down 1.5lbs from last week. Down to 3 weeks until or Bermuda cruise and can't wait... Time to file with my health insurance carrier. Our policy which is thru my job, will pay you 200$ for visiting a gym or health classor even going to the Ymca if you go at least 50 times during a 6 month period, for me it was easy I was going to go anyway . Just a bonus.. It covers the cost of my membership and the rest I can spend while cruising.. Rob

I'm still around...still maintaining too. My cruise is Monday, we leave Sunday to FLL. Looking forward to getting away.

Hubs is applying for jobs elsewhere, hoping we can get the heck out of this City sooner than later (hubs is the city engineer and has a license to protect). It's a toxic environment with a good ole boys club mentality. Hard place to be! After 3.5 years here, we are tappin' out and calling it quits!

No willpower, crashed and burned last weekend.

I tried to atone by spending all day crawling on machinery in 109 degree wonderfulness...

Don't know why I can maintain and focus all week then fall to pieces on Saturday and Sunday...

Got my laps in and now enjoying dessert...

cb0e88101f1fa2dc1ccb377625ba4ec6.jpg

Nothing bad left in the house to trip me up, so off I go again to try, again.

Hope you all did better than I, but that honestly wouldn't be too much of a stretch.

See you Thursday.