Need Updated Craps Minimums

odiesam

What are the craps minimums for each of the cruise lines?

We sailed Celebrity Summit last year and the mins were up to $10 which killed the crowds at the table. I know the odds are better on Celebrity but we like playing when there are lots of others playing also.

All of the cruise lines that I've been on; Carnival, Princess, Norwegian, Royal Caribbean, MSC, in general have $5 minimums with the following exceptions:

Norwegian Breakaway

Norwegian Getaway

RC Anthem of the Seas

These 3 ships all had $10 minimums at craps. The 2 Norwegian ships had two craps tables. Normally the one that is open most of the time is at $10 and the one that is opened less time will be $5.

On both Norwegian ships they make you bet on the player before you or they will pass you by with the dice.

Dicenator

All of the cruise lines that I've been on; Carnival, Princess, Norwegian, Royal Caribbean, MSC, in general have $5 minimums with the following exceptions:

Norwegian Breakaway

Norwegian Getaway

RC Anthem of the Seas

These 3 ships all had $10 minimums at craps. The 2 Norwegian ships had two craps tables. Normally the one that is open most of the time is at $10 and the one that is opened less time will be $5.

On both Norwegian ships they make you bet on the player before you or they will pass you by with the dice.

Dicenator

Hey dicenator, do you have an throw or betting strat threads? A friend of mine does a similar throw as you and has some hellacious swings but seems to get a lot of comps to do better than break even.

• 1 month later...
Just off MSC Divina - no craps on any of their ships

Safe sailing

HHHHHEEEEELLLLLLLLLLOOOOO spidybabe: Most European cruise lines don't have craps tables. It is not a big game in Europe. The most popular table game in Europe is Roulette. Anyplace that caters to many Americans will have craps. Some don't. Also, a craps table costs a lot to have open.