Oahu post excursion then onto airport...

hondo1717

Hello my Cruise Critic friends. We are looking for some information... Does anyone know if there is an excursion company that can provide an excursion in Oahu on Disembarkation day. We have a 2:30 PM flight and would love to do an excursion prior to flying back home. I noticed that NCL has just a few, but only for those that fly much later than our 2:30 flight time. If not, any advise would be appreciated.

Mahalo in advance.clear.png?emoji-grin-1677

We have the early bird Pearl Harbor excursion. Which worked out great for us. Only excursion with after 2pm flight. We have a 3pm so happy to be able to use this time wisely!

Btw. I am on this cruise right now sailing from Hilo to kona and it is amazing!

Kerri

Keep in mind, airlines usually recommend you be at airport 2hrs prior to departure, which would be 1230. Hawaii has the agriculture checkpoints in addition to TSA checkpoints. Lines can be long, and slow. And it's quite a long walk to most of the gates for departures to the mainland. Don't know, even you you had an 'early' excursion, that you'd have enought time to actually get anywhere to see much before needing to get to the airport.

We always wait till the last possible minute to depart the ship, and head to the airport. Conquer the lines, get past all the security stuff, and have a leisurely lunch, and people watch.

Hey Kerri

Thanks for your reply.... I hope you are having a blast.. So, they have an "Early Bird" Excursion? Where would I find that information?

Mahalo

Aloha

I think I just answered ur thread over on NCL board as well lol.

Definitely having a blast!! relaxing in the pedicure chair right now:-)

I found the excursion on the NCL website of U don't see it call.

Btw I was on the big island snorkel(NCL) in kona today it was amazing. Boat was called bodyglove and it was best snorkeling boat I have ever been on. Roomy lower deck, tables full shade 3 bathrooms upper deck with some shade. Includes bkfst and burger BBQ lunch which was good and a cash bar! AND they had a slide jumping platform , tubes to float, paddle boards. Really just a great day!! My mom dosemt swim but really enjoyed it. Saw a pod of dolphins as well!

And one of the cheaper excursions!!!!

Happy planning

Kerri