Disney wonder

picture

Thinking of sailing with Disney for the first time taking our twin granddaughters age 3 .

Would like a balcony and I'm trying to figure out what room to select ?

I know most have a single sofa has anyone had experience with that will it sleep two three-year-olds ?

I do not want a top birth I realize they have rails and enclose it but I'd be too worried that one of them would fall out .? Are there any rooms that have a wall bed that would pull out and sleep closer to the ground ..?

Any suggestions on the type of room to get would be appreciated .

Put them in the same bed (sofa bed) with a head at each end and their feet toward the middle. Have host put "double rails" on the bed so they have a railing the full length of the bed. The bed is 6 feet long. That's plenty for two small children to sleep with their toes toward each other. i wouldn't put a kid that age in the ceiling bed either! Your only other option is paying for a room that sleeps 5. That will have 2 "ground level" type single beds as well as the big bed. No, I don't mean that they are on the ground, I mean that they are the height of a normal bed.

Another alternative is to make them sleep mats on the floor--sort of like sleeping bags! You can't fall off the floor.