Newbies to Seabourn

rallydave

Thank you TheCat123 for mentioning it. Being new to SB and to this forum, I learned of the referral coupons *after* i submitted final payment. I booked very late and final payment was due immediately. Very disappointed that my travel agent didn't mention it to me, but ..c'est la vie.. Something tells me this forum will be more helpful in my future cruising and I'm glad to have found it!

Someone else who has more experience with the way the system works will be able to help but I am pretty sure you should still be able to get one if you ask on the Referral Page. I am not sure how many days it would take snail mail to get from New Zealand to America thats why I suggested someone from America might be able to help you. Just ask there :)

Thank you mightyQuinn. I have emailed you at the Ymail dot com address you provided. Thank you!

Hi there. In addition to luggage tags, you should have received a final cruise documentation folder with info about your voyage. The usual stuff with details on embarkation port, formal nites and any OBC on your file.

Thank you MightyQuinn. I have emailed you at the Ymail dot com address you provided. Thank you TheCat123 as well. Much appreciated.

Ive emailed you at Ymail dot com, thank you!

Just want to verify.... your email server is Ymail dot com?

But the good news is you still have time to get a $400 referral credit as a 1st timer on Seabourn!

Email me at mighty dot quinn at ymail dot com and I'll make it happen ASAP. We sail on Odyssey in the second week of September so it will work perfectly for both of us. Time is of the essence.

Someone else who has more experience with the way the system works will be able to help but I am pretty sure you should still be able to get one if you ask on the Referral Page. I am not sure how many days it would take snail mail to get from New Zealand to America thats why I suggested someone from America might be able to help you. Just ask there :)

No need to rely on snail mail. Email the SB club first and tell them you will scan the referral coupon and email it to them.

No need to rely on snail mail. Email the SB club first and tell them you will scan the referral coupon and email it to them.

So you owe me one :)

Also I thought I had read here on CC that one should send a first time cruiser to the Referral Page if one was to find a first time cruiser through other posts :)

The last cruise we did with Seabourn, Seabourn head office wanted the original Future Cruise Deposit, even though Seabourn handed it to us on the ship so they had a copy on file. Seabourn here sent them a scan of our documents but that still wasn't good enough. They wanted the originals along with the Referral Coupon we had

I know what to do next time