Traveling with two 18-year olds?

Black_Sheep

I think it depends upon the young people. Azamara have no particular activities for young people, but if they are sociable, enjoy trivia quizzes, sunbathing, eating excellent food & dancing in a disco, then I think they would enjoy it. I guess one issue might be that they might not meet other young people onboard, depending on the time of year.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

You do not mention the gender of your grandchildren, but we found that giving our 15 and 17 year old sons unlimited access to fabulous food 24/7 (and drinks, albeit non alcoholic) ensured they enjoyed their time on Azamara [emoji12][emoji23]. In all seriousness, we did two Azamara cruises in consecutive years as a family and the second one was at their request so they clearly enjoyed themselves. Each trip lasted about 8 days, following a city break at the embarkation point and was just about right - I'm not sure about a longer cruise though - it might depend how happy they are to join in with adults or entertain themselves as there won't be much company of the same ages as them.

Sent from my iPad using Forums