Do Latitudes Members Get Extra OBC?

purpletequila

Hi,

I currently have $100 OBC from a promotion.

Just noticed the "Latitudes Rewards Insider Offer" is also on my cruise date and it says "past guests enjoy up to $100 OBC per stateroom, combinable with free at sea."

Does this mean I should also get an additional OBC for being a Latitudes or is the "Super Splash Sale" which gave me the $100 NOT combinable with this Latitudes offer?

Anyone know?

Thank you!

Usually if you book your cruise as an Insider offer you get extra OBC. We got $50 each ($100 per stateroom) on our last cruise and are getting again on this cruise according to our confirmation.

If you didn't book the cruise as an Insider offer than I don't think they will just give you the extra OBC for being a latitudes member.

I have been known to be very wrong in the past but that's my reading of it.

Usually if 4you book your cruise as an Insider offer you get extra OBC. We got $50 each ($100 per stateroom) on our last cruise and are getting again on this cruise according to our confirmation.

If you didn't book the cruise as an Insider offer than I don't think they will just give you the extra OBC for being a latitudes member.

I have been known to be very wrong in the past but that's my reading of it.

Agreed! In order to receive the Latitudes Insider Offer, it would have to be in effect at your time of booking. If that offer appeared after you booked, that will not give you another $100 OBC just because you are a latitudes member. Everyone who sailed at least once is automatically enrolled in Latitudes; NCL isn't going to apply another $100 to all those bookings.

Edited by vince_g

Hi,

I currently have $100 OBC from a promotion.

Just noticed the "Latitudes Rewards Insider Offer" is also on my cruise date and it says "past guests enjoy up to $100 OBC per stateroom, combinable with free at sea."

Does this mean I should also get an additional OBC for being a Latitudes or is the "Super Splash Sale" which gave me the $100 NOT combinable with this Latitudes offer?

Anyone know?

Thank you!

They may be able to apply the Insider Offer to your booking if you call and ask - just make sure you won't lose the perks you already have. You also get an extra latitude point per night for Insider Offers.

I called after the Latitudes offer came out - we had already booked a cruise and the NCL agent was able to apply the latitudes OBC in addition to our minisuite OBC on an already booked cruise. Call and ask - it takes them a day or so to confirm ( at least it did in my case) but it was added.