Free Water / Soda in Haven "regular" suites?

Heronymous

I know certain suites such as the owner's suite come with 2 free waters and 6 cans of soda (default variety unless you specify), and I know the regular suites don't officially come with it at all. I noticed on some videos of the exact spa suite room number that I'll be in this weekend on the Breakaway which are posted on YouTube, they also had the same exact default set of waters and sodas that I had in my owners suite last year. Does this mean that they unofficially give it to you anyway? Or is it at the butler's discretion? In one of the videos they were doing a tour of the room and what it came with, and they mentioned the sodas as if it came with the room... they didn't request them... so I'm curious..

Thanks to anyone who knows :)

-Keith

It is probably the minibar, as the other poster said. However, when we sailed PoA in 2014 we asked our butler asked if we had any soda requests and we said Diet Soda only. He cleared out the minibar and kept the fridge stocked with Diet and there was no minibar charge at the end of the week.

That is NOT an advertised perk of suites/Haven and not one I would expect, but it was sure nice!

When I did Haven on BA last year, we had stopped drinking all soda so I had no opportunity to find out if it would happen again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk