How often in advnce do the drink packages go on sale?

There is really no way of knowing if or when a sale will be posted. Depends on ship, itinerary, timing, who knows what else.

We are sailing Anthem in a few weeks, and the sales have been both generous and long-term. It went as low as $39 per day for the Deluxe package a month or two ago, and has been holding at $43 since then. Deluxe + Voom is at $49. I don't think I've seen posts about any other ships going that low. It almost made us consider a package, but then we came to our senses. It makes sense for many people, just not us.

There is really no way of knowing if or when a sale will be posted. Depends on ship, itinerary, timing, who knows what else.

We are sailing Anthem in a few weeks, and the sales have been both generous and long-term. It went as low as $39 per day for the Deluxe package a month or two ago, and has been holding at $43 since then. Deluxe + Voom is at $49. I don't think I've seen posts about any other ships going that low. It almost made us consider a package, but then we came to our senses. It makes sense for many people, just not us.

Thank you. Right now for our cruise it is $55 a day plus the 18%. That is ridiculous for us. Hopefully there will be a discount.

Thank you. Right now for our cruise it is $55 a day plus the 18%. That is ridiculous for us. Hopefully there will be a discount.

Remember, whenever you buy, if the price goes down you can cancel and re-order.

For our Allure cruise in October I was able to get the Deluxe + VOOM for $48 per day but it is now up to $56. The sale did not coordinated with any holiday or anything like that.

Our Brilliance cruise next March still lists the deluxe at $55 a day ( I agree that is ridiculous) but I am hoping a sale will pop up during Labor Day or Black Friday. Fingers crossed.

PS... I sill check almost daily none the less.

For our Allure cruise in October I was able to get the Deluxe + VOOM for $48 per day but it is now up to $56. The sale did not coordinated with any holiday or anything like that.

Our Brilliance cruise next March still lists the deluxe at $55 a day ( I agree that is ridiculous) but I am hoping a sale will pop up during Labor Day or Black Friday. Fingers crossed.

I am on Jewel next May and check almost daily myself. $55/day x 2 for 14 nights is an ugly number.

I too, am hoping for a Black Friday sale for our Oasis cruise in February.

You should see several (sales) before your cruise next year.. There is usually a few in the Thanksgiving black Friday week and also cyber Monday and Christmas weeks. Just keep checking... good luck

You should see several (sales) before your cruise next year.. There is usually a few in the Thanksgiving black Friday week and also cyber Monday and Christmas weeks. Just keep checking... good luck

You're probably right, thanks for the reminder.

Remember when comparing prices to include the 18% gratuity on purchases without a plan.

out of last 4 and next 1 all had 20 percent off so 44 plus 18 percent except Brilliance, our next cruise Navigator had 30 percent off for a brief time but I bought it at 20 percent off, ( very happy that I will be diamond plus after next cruise) the only cruise that we should not have done the package was Brilliance since we are diamond and in a suite and since Europe had some many long excursions

For example, I just booked Allure 7 days cruise for october 2018 with De luxe beverages drink package in german booking page. The package price is actually 245 € with service charge - around 290 USD per week. It is 14 months ahead.

We are on the Vision OTS 20th Sept 2017 from Quebec to New York and are considering buying the Drinks Package. I'll be checking out the cruise planner for the next 3 weeks, hoping for a discount but then I think we'll have to bite the bullet and go for it anyway. We've found a couple of prices of drinks from other RC ships trying to work out if package is worth it. Are prices similar across all the RC ships?

We are on the Vision OTS 20th Sept 2017 from Quebec to New York and are considering buying the Drinks Package. I'll be checking out the cruise planner for the next 3 weeks, hoping for a discount but then I think we'll have to bite the bullet and go for it anyway. We've found a couple of prices of drinks from other RC ships trying to work out if package is worth it. Are prices similar across all the RC ships?

Similar prices, but tend to be a bit higher on the newest (Oasis/Quantum class) ships.

If there is going to be a sale on one of these dates do they show up on your cruise planner or somewhere else?

If there is going to be a sale on one of these dates do they show up on your cruise planner or somewhere else?

Like Bod said. You will see banners on the Cruise Planner indicating sales.

We also received e-mails to let us know for some cruise planner event sales, others not.

I would like o add that for me, back before our March cruise, the banners appeared when I used a PC for the cruise planner, but if I logged in using my Samsung Tablet with Chrome browser, the banner did not show, but the sales pricing was still there. This may or may not have been fixed.

dp