Adventure of the Seas Suite Questions

What are the benefits of the suites on this ship? Is there a private a la carte lounge for lunch and breakfast? Entertainement seating? thanks

For Grand Suites and better:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/contentWithHero.do?pagename=enhanced_program_for_suite_guests

They usually also have a made-to-order breakfast option in one of the specialty restaurants for suite guests. However, I don't think there is anything for lunch.

What are the benefits of the suites on this ship? Is there a private a la carte lounge for lunch and breakfast? Entertainement seating? thanks

Concierge Lounge currently on deck 9 (most likely relocating upstairs in Feb 2018 refurb) has continental breakfast from 8:00-11:00 (or so) and then cookies from 11:00-2:00!(or so) and then "snack" (warm & cold) and "beverages" (not frozen) from 5:00-8:30. Coffee machine with specialty non-alcoholic) coffees available all day.

Breakfast is "cooked to order" in Giovanni's.

No suite dining/seating at lunch.

There is reserved seating in the theatre that is released (to non-suite guests) 10 minutes prior to the show.

There are several rows of padded lounge chairs in two roped off areas above the pool.

We will be staying in a Grand Suite when we start our cruise on Saturday - getting excited! Here is the letter we received from the concierge, highlighting the benefits:

My name is Sucel and I am the Concierge onboard. I am available to assist you with any special requests you may have prior to arrival to the ship terminal in San Juan. My desk hours in the Concierge Club are daily from 8:00am to 11:00am in the morning and from 5:00pm to 8:30pm in the evening.

As a special Suite Guest you are offered exclusive amenities and services not available to other guests onboard

Adventure of the Seas.

For your convenience, here is a brief summary of those services:

• Use of the Concierge Lounge, Deck 9 aft
  • Spa Bathrobes for use onboard
  • Upgraded amenities for the bathroom
  • Continental breakfast served in the lounge daily from 8:00 am to 10:00 am
  • Giovanni's Table Breakfast served from 7:30 am -9:30 am and on the Seaday from 8:00 am -10:00 am Deck 11
  • Hors d’oeuvres, petit fours and complimentary bar set-up served in the lounge every evening before and after dinner from 5:00pm to 8:30pm. Please note that these items are for consumption within the lounge only.
  • Daily menus displayed
  • Full Dining Room room-service privilege (available when Dining Room is open)
  • Reservations for our specialty restaurant, shore excursions, salon and spa services, etc.
  • Arrangements for private parties
  • DVD's & Play station games for your use while onboard
  • Limited VIP lounge chair set-up near the bar area between decks 11 and 12
  • Business services, including but not limited to Seapass account statements, faxes, boarding passes ect.
  • Reserved VIP seats for production shows and ice shows - No tickets required
  • Complimentary room service
  • Complimentary pressing on the first Formal Night (pick up by 9.00 am for 5.30 pm delivery)

If you require any kind of assistance in making reservations for My Time Dining, Giovanni's Table, Chops Grille,Chef's Table, Spa appointments & Explorations. Please let me know so i can make these reservations prior.

Concierge Lounge currently on deck 9 (most likely relocating upstairs in Feb 2018 refurb) has continental breakfast from 8:00-11:00 (or so) and then cookies from 11:00-2:00!(or so) and then "snack" (warm & cold) and "beverages" (not frozen) from 5:00-8:30. Coffee machine with specialty non-alcoholic) coffees available all day.

Breakfast is "cooked to order" in Giovanni's.

No suite dining/seating at lunch.

There is reserved seating in the theatre that is released (to non-suite guests) 10 minutes prior to the show.

There are several rows of padded lounge chairs in two roped off areas above the pool.

Disagree with no suite dinning at lunch , Voyager class and Freedom class had a limited lunch in same specialty as breakfast on sea days only but you were allowed to bring in food from WJ there also for lunch, had this last 2 cruises on Navigator and Liberty, lunch choices on Liberty a few months ago was steak, chicken or a fish dish normally salmon . Also reserved seat for Ice show .Really like pool seating normally tiered seats really close to pool

Disagree with no suite dinning at lunch , Voyager class and Freedom class had a limited lunch in same specialty as breakfast on sea days only but you were allowed to bring in food from WJ there also for lunch, had this last 2 cruises on Navigator and Liberty, lunch choices on Liberty a few months ago was steak, chicken or a fish dish normally salmon . Also reserved seat for Ice show .Really like pool seating normally tiered seats really close to pool

I thought the question was specifically about AD (per the title of the thread). AD does not have any specialty dining for suites during lunch. On the seaday Chops was open for "purchase" by any pax.

I fond this strange, but RCCL seems to change rules but did they not have at least sitting for lunch in Giovanni's

again I had it on sister ship Navigator

"Private breakfast and lunch seating in specialty restaurants on our Voyager and Freedom Class ships"

I fond this strange, but RCCL seems to change rules but did they not have at least sitting for lunch in Giovanni's

"Private breakfast and lunch seating in specialty restaurants on our Voyager and Freedom Class ships"

That's unusual, they typically open one of the specialty restaurants near Windjammer for suite guests seating.

That's unusual, they typically open one of the specialty restaurants near Windjammer for suite guests seating.

On AD, Giovanni's (formerly Portofino) is the only specialty restaurant on 11 near WJ. I have never seen them open it for overflowing w WJ seating st lunch. They did it one year for breakfast but that didn't last long. Too many screaming children coming from WJ caused too many complaints to the Concierge. Also, the staff wasn't too pleased as the WJ folks would always try to sit at the tables d signated for suite pax or take utensils, napkins, etc off of those tables. (The tables designated for suite pax had tablecloth, utensils, coffee cups, etc. the table designated as WJ overflow were "bare".)

On AD, Giovanni's (formerly Portofino) is the only specialty restaurant on 11 near WJ. I have never seen them open it for overflowing w WJ seating st lunch. They did it one year for breakfast but that didn't last long. Too many screaming children coming from WJ caused too many complaints to the Concierge. Also, the staff wasn't too pleased as the WJ folks would always try to sit at the tables d signated for suite pax or take utensils, napkins, etc off of those tables. (The tables designated for suite pax had tablecloth, utensils, coffee cups, etc. the table designated as WJ overflow were "bare".)

Sorry to hear that, I was looking forward to having some easy WJ seating on an upcoming AD cruise.

In last 4 years we did Liberty twice and Navigator twice ( was in a GS for all) 1st 3 cruise chops had the breakfast and lunch this year it was Giovanni's in all cases it was next to WJ and in all cases there was a sign for gold card only and they checked and would not let anyone in that was not gold card, our one cruise on Brilliance last year had a section in WJ for gold card only for lunch and dinner with sign but that was not enforced

• 3 weeks later...
Are there perks for Jr. Suite guests? Was able to book one today for Oct 14 sailing, first suite in years, so I'm not up to date on what to expect.

JS perks on Adventure:

Bathtub

Walk-in closet

Priority check-in and boarding

Tea kettle and coffee maker

Bathroom amenities

Robes

Extra C&A point per night

Silver Seapass card

JS perks on Adventure:

Bathtub

Walk-in closet

Bathroom amenities

Robes

Silver Seapass card

Thank you, funny enough what I really wanted was the roped off pool chair section :') Oh well, someday when I can splurge more!

Are the pool seats automatically reserved or do you have the concierge do this?

On Adventure, there is a roped off area that full suite guests (and Pinnacle members) have access to. No specific loungers are reserved, it's first come, first served for those with access.

JS perks on Adventure:

Bathtub

Walk-in closet

Bathroom amenities

Robes

Silver Seapass card

Is the coffee maker the kind with filter where you can bring your own coffee, or do they use the packs?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 6 months later...
We will be staying in a Grand Suite when we start our cruise on Saturday - getting excited! Here is the letter we received from the concierge, highlighting the benefits:

Is there now a service charge for delivery of MDR dinner to your room? or is all room service still complimentary? Asking for June 2018.