10 drink card

pezie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Once they start selling the card is it always available until the end of the cruise?

How much is a glass of house wine and how much is a bottle of house red so I can compare the saving?

It was available on my cruise. I bought it just s few days before the cruise ended.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It was available on my cruise. I bought it just s few days before the cruise ended.

I can't recall the exact price but you come out a bit ahead with the drink card because it includes the tip.

I can't recall the exact price but you come out a bit ahead with the drink card because it includes the tip.

Not on Oasis. Recent reports and my past experience indicate that drink cards become available on days 4 or 5 and are priced at $79 + 18%, which is $93.22 total. Still a savings unless you're a beer drinker, since most mixed and frozen cocktails, and many wines by the glass are $10 - 13+.

Not on Oasis. Recent reports and my past experience indicate that drink cards become available on days 4 or 5 and are priced at $79 + 18%, which is $93.22 total. Still a savings unless you're a beer drinker, since most mixed and frozen cocktails, and many wines by the glass are $10 - 13+.

If you get a combination of drinks, with frozen pool drinks, you save. And you are still expected to tip.

Not required since 18% already added into total cost of card. Of course, you have the option to add additional if you want.

Of course, I said that initially. Just wanted people to know if they don't buy the card they need to add the tip on top.

Pricing seems pretty much the same as a drink package.
You're comparing apples to oranges.

A drink package is a fee per person, per day for an unlimited amount of beverages. No sharing allowed.

The 10 drink card is just that. 10 drinks. 93 bucks once you figure in gratuities. One time payment

Completely sharable. A poor investment if you are drinking coors light.. Worthwhile if you are drinking 13 doll cocktails.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

You're comparing apples to oranges.

A drink package is a fee per person, per day for an unlimited amount of beverages. No sharing allowed.

The 10 drink card is just that. 10 drinks. 93 bucks once you figure in gratuities. One time payment

Completely sharable. A poor investment if you are drinking coors light.. Worthwhile if you are drinking 13 doll cocktails.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Thanks - I missed the sharing part.

I just recently read bout this in a review earlier today and just thought it was something offered that one time for that ship, I'm glad to read some clarity on this, it does appear that getting it at day 4 it's the best option over day 5 or 6