Drink package 7 nights

I bought the package ahead of time for the Enchantment. I paid $48 per day. I had a drink in hand with in 2 minutes of boarding. I got my moneys worth easily. Beers are close to $7 and mixed drinks averaged $12. Do the math for your drinking style, but it was a no brainer for me. If you get a specialty coffee, a bloody mary at breakfast, sip some beer all day, have a couple dinner drinks, and one or two at a show, plus mixing in bottles of water and soft drinks, you will come out way ahead. I didn't use my package the day we got off and I don't remember if the bloody mary guy was set up in the windjammer that day or not.

If you are on a 7 night cruise, the days that you are on board are actually 8. So a 7 night cruise incurs a 7 night charge, for anything: drink package, internet package, gratuities.

While you are on the ship for 8 different days, You're actually on board for like 6.8 days depending on when you board and disembark. Same as just about any hotel, there's 4-6 hrs difference between check in and check out times.

Depending on the departure port, there is usually some kind of bar service available as soon as you board, and there is nothing to keep you from staying up well past midnight on the last day.

We've never had a problem feeling like we got on money's worth on embarkation day or sea days. There have been some port days ....

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Galveston serves limited brands of booze (that they paid TX taxes on) only until they sail past the 12 mile limit. You could pretty much get any drink you wanted but could not call the brand. Weird thing is they could not even serve limes with drinks until then. They keep all the non taxed booze locked and tagged with a labeled zip tie. No real big deal as you can still get started on a package and switch over to your brand of choice just a bit later.

On the last day (Liberty) signs were up that coffee and soda were available until 9:00, so days one and eight do wrap around for almost a complete day.

Galveston serves limited brands of booze (that they paid TX taxes on) only until they sail past the 12 mile limit. You could pretty much get any drink you wanted but could not call the brand. Weird thing is they could not even serve limes with drinks until then. They keep all the non taxed booze locked and tagged with a labeled zip tie. No real big deal as you can still get started on a package and switch over to your brand of choice just a bit later.

On the last day (Liberty) signs were up that coffee and soda were available until 9:00, so days one and eight do wrap around for almost a complete day.

You pay per night. Not per day.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

You pay per night. Not per day.

Understood, but the discussion had expanded into disembarkation morning and other related considerations. Not sure how your comment relates to my post???

Is the package charged for 7 days or 6 since that first day is only for

4pm on and the day you get off you can not use it right?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

as already said you can drink in Texas as soon as you get on board but until about 6pm you are limited on selection they will have house Gin, Vodka , scotch, Tequila etc etc along with basic wines .

as already said you can drink in Texas as soon as you get on board but until about 6pm you are limited on selection they will have house Gin, Vodka , scotch, Tequila etc etc along with basic wines .

Thanks not leaving from Texas but thanks got the answer I was looking for

URL=https://www.cruisecritic.com/]countdown.pl?image=Beach-8&name=Nelsonbrandyl&date=5-26-2018&text=&ship=Harmony%20of%20the%20Seas[/url]

Carnival Magic 9/18/2012

Carnival Magic 2/17/2013

Carnival Sunshine 2/9/2014

RC Liberty of the seas 9/18/2016

RC Harmony of the seas 5/26/2018

Understood, but the discussion had expanded into disembarkation morning and other related considerations. Not sure how your comment relates to my post???
I was replying to the earlier comment about day 1 and 8 wrapping into a complete day.