Question about south sea cruise "roundtrip" from the US

The Other Tom

My wife and I would like to do a south sea cruise leaving from the US (west coast?) and return to the US. All the ones I've seen leave from the US and wind up in Australia. We visited Australia and NZ last year and aren't opposed to going back, but we don't want to fly back home.

So, are there cruises that do a "roundtrip" from the US to the south sea islands, leaving and returning to the US ? I'm not opposed to disembarking in Australia and then getting on another cruise back to the US but I haven't found one that doesn't require a long stay in Australia. Also, it doesn't have to be Princess if that helps and dates are open at this point.

Edited by The Other Tom

Leaving on the Crown on Thurs. Oct. 20, 2016 from Los Angeles to Hawaii/Tahiti/Bora Bora, Western somoa and back to LA.

Come join the crowd

Knickearth,

I do not see you on the Roll Call for this cruise. Come join us. We have a number of activities and private tours planned. You may find some of interest.

My wife and I would like to do a south sea cruise leaving from the US (west coast?) and return to the US. All the ones I've seen leave from the US and wind up in Australia. We visited Australia and NZ last year and aren't opposed to going back, but we don't want to fly back home.

So, are there cruises that do a "roundtrip" from the US to the south sea islands, leaving and returning to the US ? I'm not opposed to disembarking in Australia and then getting on another cruise back to the US but I haven't found one that doesn't require a long stay in Australia. Also, it doesn't have to be Princess if that helps and dates are open at this point.

Check out Holland. They have several 17 day cruises round trip to Hawaii. They have some Hawaii/Tahiti/South Pacific round tip cruises of around 28-33 days. They also have some much longer and more extensive south pacific cruise approaching 60 days.

• 10 months later...