Current Concierges continued discussion

On Allure, are Dexter and Dudley both in the Suite Lounge, now? Who's in the Diamond Lounge?

Kay - if we do not get an answer - I will know on Sunday. Dexter went on vacation in June and was scheduled to return on the 13th. And as long as my computer works on the Allure (I have had issues on both the Empress and Oasis) I will post either Sunday or Monday.

Kay - if we do not get an answer - I will know on Sunday. Dexter went on vacation in June and was scheduled to return on the 13th. And as long as my computer works on the Allure (I have had issues on both the Empress and Oasis) I will post either Sunday or Monday.

Great! Thanks, Bette!:D Have fun!

Hi, Bette,

I'll be on AL Sept 03 and 10. Please let me know who the Hotel Director is.

Have a great time!

Hi, Bette,

I'll be on AL Sept 03 and 10. Please let me know who the Hotel Director is.

Have a great time!

Beth, I was finally able to see Silvia Ghigo, the current Hotel Director. He should be on board at least through your first cruise. If all goes according to plan then Adrian Gheorge (not sure of the spelling) should be returning. So you may have both of them.

Beth, I was finally able to see Silvia Ghigo, the current Hotel Director. He should be on board at least through your first cruise. If all goes according to plan then Adrian Gheorge (not sure of the spelling) should be returning. So you may have both of them.

Thanks, Bette. I don't think I ever met Silvio, but I've heard very good reports about him. Also glad to see Adrian again.

Enjoy the rest of your cruise. Hope you're not get the heavy downpours where you are.

Edited by BoyntonBeth

Thanks, Bette. I don't think I ever met Silvio, but I've heard very good reports about him. Also glad to see Adrian again.

Enjoy the rest of your cruise. Hope you're not get the heavy downpours where you are.

Beth - we have only seen rain from a distance in the early morning. Even now, the sun is up and the sky is blue with very few clouds. Really nice seas. Could not ask for anything better. Hope your cruises in September are the same.

Beth - we have only seen rain from a distance in the early morning. Even now, the sun is up and the sky is blue with very few clouds. Really nice seas. Could not ask for anything better. Hope your cruises in September are the same.

We've been getting the mid-afternoon bands of rain. You would have had trouble driving home yesterday. Today is better and tomorrow even more so. Good luck!

Sherri - Nancy and Dexter are in the Suite Lounge. Dudley is in the Diamond Lounge. And Elaine is currently helping out on the Vision. She will then go on vacation and return to the Suite Lounge here in the Allure in November.
Thanks Bette! Did you have a good cruise on Allure?

Does anybody know who the genie will be for cabin 9330 for the October 22, 2017 cruise?

Also the hotel director and assistant hotel director for that week.

Thank you for any information that you can give.

There is a Genie thread on the RCI board. You should be able to find it using the Search Forum link. We don't cover Genies in the Current Concierge thread or the Google Doc.

Also, as we don't cover Hotel Directors and Assistant Hotel directors, I would suggest posting a separate thread on the RCI board.

Concierge update.

Just received a "Welcome E-Mail" for or 09/03/2017 cruise on the Oasis. Suite Lounge concierges listed were Frederico and Lily.

That's interesting. I thought Lily was in the DL (she was for our cruise last week). I wonder if Beatrice came back to the DL. Will contact some friends who did a back to back. Beatrice's return date is Sept. 3.