Allure of the Seas - Ports of Call changes

Finally got an email! This is what they said:

We have updated information about your sailing.

Allure of the Seas currently has a speed restriction that will result in slight adjustments to your itinerary. For your convenience, the updates are noted below. The new port of San Juan, Puerto Rico offers the opportunity to visit the culturally rich city of Old San Juan and the lush rainforest of El Yunque. We apologize for this change, but have no doubt that your vacation will be nothing short of amazing. We can't wait to welcome you onboard.

ww6GK9ZWvn8AAAAASUVORK5CYII=

Did they say how long you'd be in San Juan? It's going to be difficult going to El Yunpue if you have to be back the ship by 1:30.

Received a similar "speed restriction" email for our November 26th Eastern (Nassau, St Thomas, St Kitts) cruise, except there are no "updates" below the message. So no idea what that means.

But it looks like whatever issue they've been having isn't fixed if they are emailing cruises at least out through end of November at this point.

I just received an email from RCI concerning my Nov 12,2017 cruise on Allure of the Seas. The email states: "Allure currently has a speed restriction that will result in slight adjustments to your itinerary. The new port of San Juan, Puerto Rico....."

It doesn't say what port it is replacing. Original ports of call were Nassau, St. Maarten, and St. Thomas.

Has anyone received any info if their WESTERN Caribbean itinerary on the Allure has changed. We sail Oct 22 and I haven't seen any changes. I'm wondering if the "timing" for the western isn't affected as much with the speed restriction as it is for the eastern?
The distance gaps between the island stops on the Western itinerary are much less than Nassau to St Thomas and back up to Port Everglades, therefore they can still make the scheduled times.

We're sailing October 29th and our itinerary got changed too. Same thing, dropped St Kitts and added San Juan while moved St Thomas to a different day. Anyone have the arrival and departure time for San Juan and St Thomas??? It's not showing up in my email and my cruise planner still show the original itinerary.

In reality, "we" don't really care where the ship goes, it's all about the get away...

We've bee there done that, best part about ports, is that most people get off the ship...we generally just get off for an hour or 2...

We are sailing Oct 31st and were just notified of changes "due to a speed restriction" we are going to San Juan and not St Kitts. "Enjoy your cruise.is all they say.

We picked this cruise because of where it stopped. Seems if there is a problem with the ship, they should expedite repairs and not inconvenience their customers for months.