Is shareholder credit combinable with free at Sea and Super Splash sale?

Steve007NY

will they simply add the $100 shareholder credit to the OBC from Super Splash?

I assume since OBC only good for on-ship expenses we would select the UBP and dining, then use the OBC for wifi. Can you use OBC for duty-free or other on ship purchases for 'hard goods' or only ephemera like excursions or upcharged beverages?

Thanks

will they simply add the $100 shareholder credit to the OBC from Super Splash?

I assume since OBC only good for on-ship expenses we would select the UBP and dining, then use the OBC for wifi. Can you use OBC for duty-free or other on ship purchases for 'hard goods' or only ephemera like excursions or upcharged beverages?

Thanks

OBC is good for anything purchased onboard. Pictures, bingo, cruisenext certificates, anything in the gift shop - booze, cigs, watches, jewelry, candy...

This is not true. We booked through an agent, filled out the form and faxed it in, OBC was applied.

Agree. I always book through an agent and always receive my shareholder credit. Just got another applied. Note that it took two weeks to get confirmation of the added amenity, so don't wait till the last minute. :)

We just booked a last minute cruise leaving in 2 weeks through a travel agent. I emailed the shareholder department all my info and within 24 hours I had a confirmation that a $100 obc had been applied to our reservation. This was also combinable with the current offers that were given to us at the time of booking. 😊

Echo that we always get the extra OBC even though we book through an Online Agency. Never had it take longer than 3 days to show up. You own the stock shouldn't matter if you booked by pigeon you should still get the benefit. On our next cruise we have over $1100 in OBC combining promos.

I have also gotten it when booking through my TA. but they replace the NCL Sale OBC with the shareholder credit....one or the other. And CPD050 may have been legitimately rejected. The Shareholder benefit Terms and Conditions state "Benefit is non-transferable, excludes Reduced Rate programs (e.g. employee rates, interline, friends /family rates, vendor rates, cruises taken via cruise credit certificate, or free cruises earned through Oceania Cruises loyalty benefits), and travel agent rates, and charters." Usually, I don't get special TA rates when booking through the TA.

Hmmm.. they denied me once saying that travel agent bookings were not allowed to get the credit.

The terms and conditions state that bookings with specials rates, including travel agent, employee, etc. rates, are not eligible for the credit. So it's possible that your TA had a special rate from NCL and you were not eligible. If the TA books without using a special TA rate then you should be eligible.

Echo that we always get the extra OBC even though we book through an Online Agency. Never had it take longer than 3 days to show up. You own the stock shouldn't matter if you booked by pigeon you should still get the benefit. On our next cruise we have over $1100 in OBC combining promos.

Wow! $1100 in OBC. Party time!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums