Cabin bathrobes - Are they still supplied?

Vic The Parrot

I have it checked for my wife on our upcoming cruises but... I have checked it every time and never had a robe in the cabin. Didn't bother asking the steward for one when onboard. They seem to be "one size fits nobody" anyway... :rolleyes:

That's not correct. They come in three sizes: Small, X-Small, and XX-Small.

I just bring my own.

The NEW waffle weave robes are actually quite large. :)

My husband wears a XXL and it was very roomy on him and rather long (mid-calf).

It was far too big for me but that really didn't matter. Better too big than too small. :D

People,

Those of you who do get/wear robes....wandering the ship in a robe makes you look like an escaped mental patient....(IMHO)

I try to be courteous and wear the too-small robe backward when outside the cabin. I figure it's better to display my rear than--well, you know.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Forums mobile app

If you really like the robes and get the thinner waffle ones, know this. If you try it on and it fits like it is 5 sizes too small, just ask your steward for a "new" bathrobe. They are bigger and fit my 5'8", 175 lb. body fine. I have had to do this a few times.

I would never wear them outside my stateroom however! I just like to throw one on in the morning when I go out on my balcony to have my room service coffee and OJ before getting dressed to go to the MDR for breakfast.

Pooh

If you really like the robes and get the thinner waffle ones, know this. If you try it on and it fits like it is 5 sizes too small, just ask your steward for a "new" bathrobe. They are bigger and fit my 5'8", 175 lb. body fine. I have had to do this a few times.

Pooh

I'm not sure they would work for us defensive tackle sized persons. I haven't weighed 175 in 40 years.