Pandora Bracelet Charm

navybaby1113

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

On the Mariner I was able to purchase an anchor. It had a small piece if amber in it for my pandora bracelet.

I also collect normal charms but didn't find a cruise ship charm for it.

• 2 weeks later...
I've been to numerous Pandora stores and jewelry stores, and there is no Pandora cruise ship charm. Are you sure the charm is made by Pandora? I'd love to get one to add to my bracelet!

They have a Pandora Cruise Charm

http://www.pandora.net/en-us/explore/products/charms#!791043/subcat/11/theme/~160

All aboard

No.791043 $40.00

• 11 months later...

I got the bracelet for CHRISTMAS too, and for my birthday last month I got the Cruise ship from my eldest daughter, so far the only one of my 3 to cruise with me. This August I plan to add one or 2 from my cruise to Alaska. Now to pick

What I'd like....

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Forums mobile app

• 4 months later...

I have the cruise ship charm too. Got mine in San Juan 2 years ago. Ever since I got that I have started buying a charm for every stop we go to so I can remember each one. I did not get one in Belize unfortunately. Some i do not buy actual "Pandora" charms but ones I just think are pretty (colored beads) but my bracelet is about full. After this next trip i will be completely full! On to another bracelet then! I have also bought my daughter one for her 16th b/day this year so she can start doing the same.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Gentlemen:

If you want to get in tight with your significant other, get her one of these bracelets. I took mine (aka The Boss) to the Pandora store at the Hard Rock Hotel in Hollywood, FL and told her to pick a couple of charms and the bracelet as a surprise anniversary present. In ninety minutes she plunked down 1800 bucks worth of beads and travel charms. Whenever she gets crabby or gives me the "sleep with one eye open" look, I remind her of her bracelet and I am reprieved for a couple of days. The down side is that she now wants to start a second one since her original one is already full of travel charms. Trust me, you will be golden.

Z and TB

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
I've been to numerous Pandora stores and jewelry stores, and there is no Pandora cruise ship charm. Are you sure the charm is made by Pandora? I'd love to get one to add to my bracelet!

You can find it on line at: http://m.pandora.net/en-us/explore/products/charms/791043

Their are two different versions, the one anyone can purchase & the "exclusive" one from the 2013, 2nd Annual Official Pandora cruise.

Here is the exclusive one on my travel bracelet.

image.jpg.be94606379005d3c4f13ceff0d4fa47b.jpg

Here is a picture showing what makes the 2013 one exclusive.

There is not just 1 cruise ship charm, but 2!

So the question isn't do they make a cruise ship charm, the question is which one do you want, the one available now (http://m.pandora.net/en-us/explore/products/charms/791043) or the exclusive one if you can get your hands on it.

image.jpg.9cf6a0aa242f343a5abd5c1f076c0947.jpg

Edited by DZalumni