American Cruise Line

Jancruz

Can't believe I actually able to help you Jan. All your advece on O is so appreciated. There is a separate section for the American cruise line up with the ocean cruises (have no idea why). Also Don(hondorner) is going on one in Aug. Pat

Cruise lines catering to English speaking clients in Europe----AMAwaterways, Avalon, Grand Circle, Uniworld, Scenic, Vantage, Tauck and Viking. Aussies also have APT that charters space on verious lines. There are also lines that cater mainly to Europeans. Hope I didn't omit any. Pat

Can't believe I actually able to help you Jan. All your advece on O is so appreciated. There is a separate section for the American cruise line up with the ocean cruises (have no idea why). Also Don(hondorner) is going on one in Aug. Pat

I think Don is on the steamboat cruise not ACL which is a different company

http://www.americancruiselines.com/

Jan I did see a recent review someplace on one of theeir ships

We did a cruise on a different line & saw the Spirt in Martha's vineyard several years ago

We talked to some of the passengers & the cruise seemed to be a great success with them

lyn

Hi again Jan,

Go to Cruise Reviews at the top of the board, hit on "Member Reviews" and then American Cruise Line. There are some 2012 reviews on the Independence and the Queen of the West which you can read.

Sheila

Pat,

You´re mixing up American Cruise Lines (ACL) with American Queen Steamboat Company (AQSC, former Great American Steamboat Company). The later does have its own subforum on here. Donhorner is cruising on the American Queen (AQSC).

ACL is bringing out their new paddleweel boat Queen of the Mississippi in August. It has already arrived in New Orleans.

steamboats

Steamboats, think the heat here is melting what little brain I have left, You and Lyn will keep me going in the right direction til those "little gey cells" regenerate. Hope you are having a good summer so far. Pat

Archived