Anyone staying in room 11216 on the Breakaway?

Cherie319

there are no rooms on a ship, they are cabins. no floors, decks. well there is the dining room and also a dance floor. LOL

Actually, stateroom is also a proper term for one's accommodation on a ship.

But why bother splitting hairs over details?

What do you want to know? I stayed in mini suite 11228, your stateroom would be six ahead of where I was at.

How big is the balcony and what is it over (the water, the deck...) Where you comfortable and also how's the noise level (not that I mind - I can sleep through thunderstorm) LOL. Anything you can tell me would be deeply appreciated.

Thank you!!

Actually, stateroom is also a proper term for one's accommodation on a ship.

But why bother splitting hairs over details?

Thank you I thought the same thing - but whatever - some people have to be "exact" I'm just planning to enjoy myself.

How big is the balcony and what is it over (the water, the deck...) Where you comfortable and also how's the noise level (not that I mind - I can sleep through thunderstorm) LOL. Anything you can tell me would be deeply appreciated.

Thank you!!

The balcony is not big my any means, but it's not as small as people were making them out to be. If you angle the two chairs you can comfortably sit outside without your knees in the balcony glass. There is a tiny table to rest your drink on or a book. It's not big enough to eat a dinner out there.

You have cabins on the deck above and below you so there isn't much noise to be heard. If you look down over your balcony you'll see some of the lifeboats and water.

I really liked the location since you feel less movement there, you're also about equal distance to the forward and aft elevators.

You can read my review or look at my pictures I took all links are in my signature.

• 4 years later...
The balcony is not big my any means, but it's not as small as people were making them out to be. If you angle the two chairs you can comfortably sit outside without your knees in the balcony glass. There is a tiny table to rest your drink on or a book. It's not big enough to eat a dinner out there.

You have cabins on the deck above and below you so there isn't much noise to be heard. If you look down over your balcony you'll see some of the lifeboats and water.

I really liked the location since you feel less movement there, you're also about equal distance to the forward and aft elevators.

You can read my review or look at my pictures I took all links are in my signature.

Thank you for the kind and courteous response.

• 5 years later...