Carly on the Bachelor

Jimnbigd

Carly Waddell is on the Bachelor (ABC in the USA), and so far she has made the rose ceremony cuts.

She is a cruise ship singer, apparently with Norwegian.

Here she is on the Jade:

Have any of you seen her in person?

Edited by Jimnbigd

Probably better that way. Can you imagine watching this right now and seeing him make out with literally every girl there? :eek:

Those who sign on for this show, be it Batchelors or Batchelorettes, realize that they will be competing for love. Unfortunately, feelings do get hurt when contestants are sent home.

Carly Waddell is on the Bachelor (ABC in the USA), and so far she has made the rose ceremony cuts.

She is a cruise ship singer, apparently with Norwegian.

Here she is on the Jade:

Have any of you seen her in person?

We were on the Epic this summer on a med cruise and met her, she was very nice.

Never thought I'd have to worry about Bachelor spoilers on Cruise Critic. Thanks for ruining it!

Then chances are you shouldn't have risked reading a topic that was specifically about "Carly on the Bachelor".

Who knows what could - and did - get mentioned.

(And it was already disclosed that she went home, but not which episode, anyway.)

GeezerCouple

Then chances are you shouldn't have risked reading a topic that was specifically about "Carly on the Bachelor".

I don't agree with this logic. Just because some people like to read spoilers doesn't mean they need to ruin it for everyone else. Thought it was cool she was from and NCL ship and was cheering her on.

I don't agree with this logic. Just because some people like to read spoilers doesn't mean they need to ruin it for everyone else. Thought it was cool she was from and NCL ship and was cheering her on.

I'm not saying it *should* have been disclosed.

(And we had absolutely no idea until we read a bit earlier that she wasn't going to be around for the end. But there will still be a surprise, because it's not like the spoiler was disclosing the "winner".)

What I'm trying to say that in situations like this, where there is a known "surprise" issue, it's just risky in case someone does mention "something".

IF a "spoiler" is going to be upsetting (to some it is, to others, we'd love knowing any bits in advance), then it's just safer to avoid the topic (or talk show, or news story, or whatever) until after one has found out the regular way.

GeezerCouple

Yup, I agree with that. But it's sad that that's what it's come down to. Just wanted to chat about it, not have it spoiled.

I'm actually in a Bachelor Fantasy League which is a ton of fun! I don't have Carly on my team. My team is actually terrible and I have no chance of winning! But my money is on Whitney.

Its quite obvious he picks Whitney especially since he only asked one family about marriage. Besides, she is the only one with half a brain and doesnt take part in much of the gossip and HS antics that went on all season. I just dont understand how she would be a good match for him when she has a career she absolutely loves and obviously cant continue doing that out there in Arlington Iowa. I give it 6 months tops and then she goes right back to Chicago.

Did you watch last night's episode?

yes, it was so good! I'm happy about what happened to "you know who", I don't think she would be happy in Iowa, and Carly was so funny w/ her remarks about her. I don't mean to sound mean, but "you know who" "I feel" isn't right for Chris. WOW, we sound so immature discussing this show on CC :D but it's fun:D