Current Concierges continued discussion

Host Mitchell, Instead of closing the old post, can we delete some content of previous years. It is hard to switch back and forth to get relevant information, which will cause questions to be asked more than once and thus adding to the posting.

Just an Idea.

Thanks!

Edited by Firefighterhoop

Liberty will be adding a suite lounge during dry dock in Jan. The lounge will be where the Cloud Nine and Seven Hearts rooms are currently. So both Diamond and Suite lounges will be on deck 14. The current concierge lounge will become a combination library and card room. This will be a much better location for the suite lounge as it will have the same wall of glass that the diamond lounge enjoys and will be the same size. I don't see this a taking anything away from D+, which I am. We always preferred the DL to the CL.

Patricia goes on vacation when we get to Tampa on 11/14. She doesn't know yet where/when her next contract will take her.

MJ is returning on the 14th.

Vojchek (I know the spelling is terrible) is now the permanent Diamond Concierge and will no longer fill in at the Concierge Lounge. That makes more sense to me than being in each of the 2 lounges for 2 months each.

Okay. I'll agree to that, but it's not a Suite Lounge which is what the question was. CL vs SL.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Patricia goes on vacation when we get to Tampa on 11/14. She doesn't know yet where/when her next contract will take her.

MJ is returning on the 14th.

Vojchek (I know the spelling is terrible) is now the permanent Diamond Concierge and will no longer fill in at the Concierge Lounge. That makes more sense to me than being in each of the 2 lounges for 2 months each.

Thanks for the info. - I updated the Google Doc.

I think Mangesh -- MJ -- will be in CL until mid-April. He was a great Concierge in the DL on FR.

For SherriZ366 - you don't seem to have updated the Diamond Lounge Concierge on Voyager - it is Elizabeth Wong (due to be there until Feb 2016).

Not sure who the alternate one is (Pei - who was there last Feb - apparently is now purser).

Edited by boeckli

For SherriZ366 - you don't seem to have updated the Diamond Lounge Concierge on Voyager - it is Elizabeth Wong (due to be there until Feb 2016).

Not sure who the alternate one is (Pei - who was there last Feb - apparently is now purser).

I have been asking for VY updates -- thanks for the information. I have Elizabeth Wong in CL on the Google Doc with Jayeon Hong on vacation. Does anyone know if he is back in CL?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=371892551

Sunil Dsouza is in the Diamond lounge for the Indy. Raj is in the

CL but Sunil will take over when Raj goes on vacation later this month.

Such a great team. I had a hard time deciding which lounge to hang out in so I shared the wealth. :D