ALL things Liberty of th Seas

Thank you so much for doing this! I'm going to be sailing on Liberty in November (not to mention first time on Freedom-class) so this is already a great help. :) Will be even better as people contribute current information. A seven-night cruise goes by quickly and I want to make sure my family gets the most out of it.

Edited by moopetguy

I'll be going on Liberty in July. I'll be happy to share information when I came. I'll share information on it before as well because I def call and confirm things and books things through the phone. :D

Sailing next month and hope to have valuable info for your site. I plan to Periscope when Wi-Fi available. Voom will not be installed by our sailing and current internet will not support video.

Those that want to see my future Periscopes can follow me @Wilson_cruise_addict

I sure hope Tidal Wave is up and running by then!

Edited by WilsonFamilyNRH

Thanks, I have a question last 2 years we did Navigator and they had specialty resturants open for lunch on all sea days, it looks like on Liberty they are only open 1st sea day?? Love lunch at Giovanni's

not sure about giovanni's but we had Sabor for lunch on the second sea day out of galveston. followed by a lengthy nap !

not sure about giovanni's but we had Sabor for lunch on the second sea day out of galveston. followed by a lengthy nap !

I am sure we will nap after Giovanni's ( a few glasses of wine will help) thanks for info

Thanks for all the offers of help and support with it.

I have added Compasses for the Falmouth - Grand Cayman - Cozumel itinerary.

I will post some hints how to collect a lot of the info. Easiest way is to stop by the Guest Services desk and they have them on the wall to the right before the elevator.

Thanks again!

Thanks for doing this. I sailing Liberty for my first RCI cruise, can't wait to read the information you gather. I do have one question. Are the menu's the same for either Western itinerary?

Edited by JaniceB

I am working on a page to share info on the Liberty of the Seas. I have a ton of information and am looking for help getting the most current info.

If you are going on Liberty, please use it as a resource and bring me back some updated info to share with others.

The page is http://www.Robinsons1874.com/Liberty

Just emailed you a couple of docs. Please share. Thanks.

Thanks for doing this. I sailing Liberty for my first RCI cruise, can't wait to read the information you gather. I do have one question. Are the menu's the same for either Western itinerary?

Yes, they are. We were on for both itineraries from Feb 21 to March 6.

do you think the teen compass will be fairly similar? I've asked multiple times but no one has posted teen compass for Falmouth-GC-Cozumel itinerary. Trying to figure out my time dining and don't want kids to miss a 'teen event'.

Thanks.

Oh and Karen...loved your live videos. Thanks for the great information!!

Edited by TnTWalter

I was looking at the Liberty Compass that you posted. The cruise itinerary have coming up on May 1st is a bit different than the Compass days you posted. Is the 2nd formal night always the 5th night, or does it depend on if you are in port or not? By the way, I really appreciate you showing the Compass schedules for the week, it gives me a great idea of things that I will want to do!

I was looking at the Liberty Compass that you posted. The cruise itinerary have coming up on May 1st is a bit different than the Compass days you posted. Is the 2nd formal night always the 5th night, or does it depend on if you are in port or not? By the way, I really appreciate you showing the Compass schedules for the week, it gives me a great idea of things that I will want to do!

I'm currently on the LB sailing that has 2 sea days, Falmouth, Grand Cayman , Cozumel and 1 sea day. Formal night was Day 5.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 1 month later...