NOLA park and cruise hotel w/ transportation

tking1230

So far the only hotel ive found with park & cruise rates is the Country Inn and Suites Metairie.

It includes parking as well as shuttle service to the cruise port however it does not include return shuttle service.

Hoping someone else chimes in with other locations.

I could find very few park free for the week and no shuttle anymore to the port.

Last September we stayed at Wyndham French quarter which had free parking for the week but we taxied back and forth to the port. Also when booking to find that rate you have to click on other rates to get to that deal.

The savings paid almost for our room so we did it instead of parking at the port.

Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just booked the Hyatt Place near the convention center that had a park and cruise package for our summer cruise. It includes free transportation to/ from terminal, free parking for night booked at hotel and $12 per day parking while on cruise. Best deal I found by far!

Just booked the Hyatt Place near the convention center that had a park and cruise package for our summer cruise. It includes free transportation to/ from terminal, free parking for night booked at hotel and $12 per day parking while on cruise. Best deal I found by far!

All depends on how much the room costs I guess....because you can park at Fulton and take their shuttle for about $12/day.

• 3 weeks later...

One of my friends stays at the Holiday Inn because they have a park and cruise deal.

Holiday Inn New Orleans Westbank:

From their web-site "PACKAGE INCLUDES OUR LUXURIOUS ACCOMMODATIONS. PARKING FOR THE DURATION OF YOUR CRUISE AND BON VOYAGE BREAKFAST FOR 2 BEFORE YOU DEPART. TRANSPORTATION TO THE CRUISE PORT IS NOT INCLUDED IN PACKAGE PRICING."

My friend has stayed at the Holiday Inn New Orleans Westbank (Gretna, LA), at Holiday Inn Express & Suites New Orleans Airport South (Saint Rose, LA) and Holiday Inn Metairie New Orleans Airport (Metairie, LA) because they all have a park and cruise deal. One of the people I met when I was on my last cruise, said that they stayed at the Holiday Inn New Orleans-Downtown Superdome (New Orleans) because they had the park and cruise but they had to call the hotel to get the deal at that Holiday Inn. I believe at each hotel, they had to take a taxi to the port.

I saw this on the Hampton Inn & Suites New Orleans page and thought you might want to look at it:

New Orleans Cruise Packages

Embark on a memorable ocean cruise and enjoy discounted rates on uniquely inviting New Orleans accommodations at Hampton Inn Hotels & Suites. Each of our four area hotels offers the ideal place to stay before or after you set sail from the Port of New Orleans. Enjoy discounted cruise parking, spacious, thoughtfully equipped rooms and traditional Southern hospitality amid the Big Easy's most celebrated dining, shopping, historical and entertainment venues.

Hampton Inns of New Orleans Cruise Package

To book these packages by phone, please call 1-800-292-0653.

• 5 months later...