Quench Package

Noels100

Hi, I am trying to work out what is included in the Quench package. Are smoothies included. Is the freestyle cola included, the blurb about Quench package says you get the cup but the drink is excluded. Which doesn't make sense to me. We are going on the Noordam which seems to be one of the smaller ships and someone said the freestyle cola wasn't available on smalller ships but when I go into already booked and the drinks packages it mentioned the freestyle cola. Has anyone been on the Noordam recently and can help me. Thank you.

Hi, I am trying to work out what is included in the Quench package. Are smoothies included. Is the freestyle cola included, the blurb about Quench package says you get the cup but the drink is excluded. Which doesn't make sense to me. We are going on the Noordam which seems to be one of the smaller ships and someone said the freestyle cola wasn't available on smalller ships but when I go into already booked and the drinks packages it mentioned the freestyle cola. Has anyone been on the Noordam recently and can help me. Thank you.

\Here is the brochure from the Noordam, June 2017:

http://www.rogerjett-photography.com/here/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Beverage-Package.pdf

• 2 weeks later...

So does everyone in the cabin have to take the same package even if it's not one of the alcohol packages? My mother is interested in the Quench Package, but I don't drink much beyond water and hadn't intended to take a package. If I do take it, does it include espresso and "fancy" coffee drinks?

Additionally, if we're traveling with my brother and he's interested in the Quench Package, can I just purchase one along with my mom and give it to him? Not sure how these things work. Do they give you a card or ????

Freestyle I'm pretty sure is only on the Kdam. I know I saw on the boards that it included smoothies and basically everything alcoholic except like the mini-bar.

(bolding by me)

Sorry, that's not quite right. The SIGNATURE beverage package includes alcoholic drinks up to 8.00 $, the QUENCH package includes non-alcoholic cocktails, juices, any sodas in cans, bottled water in large and small bottles , even San Pellegrino sparkling water. As far as I know it costs about half of the alcoholic beverage package. Sorry, don't know about smoothies but others might help here. The "Coke machines" with a cup with included chip ( similar to RCL ships) we saw on Koningsdam only.

Smoothies would be included. For the life of me though, I don't remember seeing smoothies on any menus. Would it have been the Explorations Cafe? Any non alcoholic beverage is included in Quench, from waters to energy drinks, to virgin drinks, to non-alcoholic beer.

Thanks.

Can you or anyone clarify tho if the quench &/or soda packages need to be purchased by all in the same cabin? The wording implies yes for the Signature & Elite packages, but is not as clear about the others.