Taxi from Horseshoe to Swizzle Inn Southshore?

LadyBerard

Taxi, Horseshoe Bay to SISS: 1-4 passengers, about $12 plus tip, traveling any day except Sunday or holiday; 5-7 passengers,about $16, same.

Taxi, SISS to Dockyard: 1-4 passengers, about $38 plus tip, traveling any day except Sunday or holiday; 5-7 passengers,about $49, same.

SBtS

How much is a taxi from Horseshoe Bay to the Swizzle Inn Southshore and then from Swizzle Inn back to the Dockyard?

Are you aware that the South Shore location is not the famous original Swizzle Inn location? If you want to go to a pub after Horseshoe Bay I suggest the Frog and Onion at the Dockyard instead of the south shore Swizzle Inn.

Thank you for the taxi fare rates SBTS. And yes, I am aware that the south shore Swizzle Inn is not the original. We have been to both, but it's been a couple years and I did not remember the taxi fare rates. We are cruising with 12 family/friends on this trip, and I just wanted to get an idea of the current taxi fares.

Thank you for the taxi fare rates SBTS. And yes, I am aware that the south shore Swizzle Inn is not the original. We have been to both, but it's been a couple years and I did not remember the taxi fare rates. We are cruising with 12 family/friends on this trip, and I just wanted to get an idea of the current taxi fares.

I think the fare will be a little higher than SBTS thinks. About $15 for 1 to 4.

Edited by Charles4515