Labadee Question

Someone told us there was a section of beach for Diamond cruisers - myth? Last time were there, we were directed to the area for suite guests. (obviously no entry for us.) Certainly large enough beach area to find some quiet space if you really look for it, but was hoping we'd save ourselves some time this trip. Thanks!

Someone told us there was a section of beach for Diamond cruisers - myth? Last time were there, we were directed to the area for suite guests. (obviously no entry for us.) Certainly large enough beach area to find some quiet space if you really look for it, but was hoping we'd save ourselves some time this trip. Thanks!

The only restricted area of the beach at Labadee that I'm area of is Barefoot Beach, for full suite guests and Pinnacle Club members.

Yes right next to the D+ Beach. Emeralds are down a ways under the pier. Platinum next to the wave runner gas pumps. Gold are now on the little creek behind the craft vendors.

Sorry, it's a Monday.............:p

I'll bet you would have given the same answer even if it was Friday.[emoji4] I'd hate to think where the first time cruisers with no stays have to go.

Sent from my STH100-1 using Forums mobile app

I'll bet you would have given the same answer even if it was Friday.[emoji4] I'd hate to think where the first time cruisers with no stays have to go.

First time cruisers are relegated to cleaning the seaweed from the beaches.

Yes right next to the D+ Beach. Emeralds are down a ways under the pier. Platinum next to the wave runner gas pumps. Gold are now on the little creek behind the craft vendors.

Now THAT"S funny!!! :D

Thank God I'll move up to Emerald for our Oasis cruise in February. Next to the wave runner gas pumps is certainly a step up from that little creek. Might even cancel our beach bungalow and stick to Emerald Gas Pump Beach.