Note To RCL

JamesEM

I have had success accessing the Royal Caribbean website, until last night and this morning. I couldn't log into my Cruise Planner, kept getting "Error 400." I talked to a Royal Caribbean rep who had no idea why I could not log in (I use Windows 10 and Edge). I was able to log in and access Cruise Planner using Firefox. Since previously I was able to get to my account using Edge, the rep was not sure why I could not now.

It is a bit inconvenient to have to use Firefox but at least now I can get to my Cruise Planner etc.

Anyone else having trouble with the website while using Edge?

Dear James,

thank you for contacting us. Unfortunately we are experiencing a high volume of requests at this time. We will respond to all mails in the order received. We will get back to you as soon as possible and appreciate your patience.

In the meantime, may we direct you to our website at http://www.rccl.com where you will find all the answers to your recent inquiry.

We are lloking forward to see you on one of our beautiful ships soon again.

Your IT-Team

Not sure it's related, but I about lost it when I logged into my cruise yesterday morning. I booked a cruise on Sunday, $2700 and change. When I logged into MyCruises yesterday morning, the price had jumped to $4300 and change. (yes, I paid my deposit). Not sure how it repriced itself overnight, but a quick call to RCI got it resolved.

Note to everyone: be sure to check your account to make sure your price hasn't changed.

Last week, I went in to my cruise docs to complete the process. When I came back out I noticed that I had the full balance of my cruise left to pay. I called because I paid off my cruise a month ago and we were just under 60 days away. The agent said there's been a glitch when folks go into their cruise documents, it removes that it was been paid.

I asked how they know it's legit when someone says they should have a $0 balance and he said they can see invoices that they sent. It took him a couple of minutes to fix it for us.

In fairness to Royal Carib, Edge has issues with many sites. I would not pin that one on them.

Interesting. I use Edge all day, every day and the only site I have had any trouble with is Royal Caribbean, and that has only been the last day or so. I wonder if there was an update or some setting on my system got changed. Meantime I will continue to use Firefox.

For more than a year I've had problems with a blank page when I go beyond the main page at RCL. Especially when I do a mock booking. I'm on a mac using safari. When I change to firefox, most of the time it would be okay. When that starts acting up, I'll move on to chrome. Now I have to open a private window. Fingers crossed that's the solution.

For more than a year I've had problems with a blank page when I go beyond the main page at RCL. Especially when I do a mock booking. I'm on a mac using safari. When I change to firefox, most of the time it would be okay. When that starts acting up, I'll move on to chrome. Now I have to open a private window. Fingers crossed that's the solution.

This happens to me too and on different browsers.

Microsoft's browser for Windows 10.

Ok thanks. Apple folks here and still have issues with Safari, Chrome, and Firefox. Figured a work around. It seems to be related to some new banners.

Can't login to Cruise Planner unless I reset password. Even with new password doesn't work but found a way to get in.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It seems like it has always had problems, but rather than improving things, I think it is worse now than it has been in the past, and I would have never thought it possible to make it worse than it was. In the last week or two, I can only make progress on the site in Incognito mode with chrome. No luck at all with Edge or Opera here.