Early flight from Barcelona

wannatan

hi we are on the sept 20th cruise on the Royal and booked our flights with princess for BA. We have a 10.10am flight back to Heathrow. I'm now wondering if this is actually able to be achieved. We also have transfers arranged with princess. Do you think that if there isn't many who need to be at the airport that early princess will provide us with a private transfer? Due to the changes that seem to be occurring throughout Europe's airports with delays I'm now wondering if what we booked is achievable

Cheers:)

hi we are on the sept 20th cruise on the Royal and booked our flights with princess for BA. We have a 10.10am flight back to Heathrow. I'm now wondering if this is actually able to be achieved. We also have transfers arranged with princess. Do you think that if there isn't many who need to be at the airport that early princess will provide us with a private transfer? Due to the changes that seem to be occurring throughout Europe's airports with delays I'm now wondering if what we booked is achievable

Cheers:)

There are many flights available on EZ Air for our Royal Med cruise (R/T Barcelona) in Sept that are between 10:00 am and 11:00 am. Princess has their regular transfers for a fee, no private transfers.

We have done these flights a few times.

I would not do a Princess transfer.

It's approx 39 Euro for a taxi to the airport (they take credit cards). I would do the first walk group allowed carrying your bags and get a cab. You should have no problem as it's done all the time.

Thanks for replying. We have already paid for the transfers as it was included in the UK pricing system. I'm sure they will have to get us to the airport in time but we have no idea how far the port is from the airport. Hopefully we will check in online saving us some time and just have to do bag drop but I'm now just beginning to wonder if we can achieve this as on all our other cruises it wasn't till 7.30 roughly before anyone was allowed off