When was the last time the GEM was in dry dock?

dongordon

We were also on the Gem this past May. On our last sea day our room steward asked if they could replace the carpet in our cabin and they would need about 2 hours. We agreed, left and returned a few hours later and had new carpeting, new throw pillows on the sofa and a new stool at the vanity. :)

From my reading - NCL said since Fall of 2015 and this will continue to present days until what they need to be done is totally finished. Like other cruisers posted - NCL Gem replaced new carpet into their room while on board. Some mentioned that they had an extra obc like $25, perhaps this was the reason.

We were also on the Gem this past May. On our last sea day our room steward asked if they could replace the carpet in our cabin and they would need about 2 hours. We agreed, left and returned a few hours later and had new carpeting, new throw pillows on the sofa and a new stool at the vanity. :)
We were on the Gem June 24th to July 1st in a family balcony room on deck 10. They replaced the carpet in our room on Wednesday the 28th, and we also got the new stool. There were three of us in the room and we received 3 unknown $27 credits after the carpet was replaced. My in laws were about six rooms down and they also got new carpet and the $27 credit.

954bcd0a988828b434a6726d891740aa.jpg

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk