Pool deck noise in Jewel-class mini-suites?

How noticeable is the pool deck noise from Deck 12 in Deck 11 mini-suites? Specifically the ones that are almost directly across from where the bands or DJ's play?

I've stayed in forward mini-suites on the Gem, but never under the overhang. Some people seem to be a fan, but seems like you're giving up a wide open night sky view.

I'm a fan of the bigger mini-suite balcony that can accommodate a lounger, but the most important part of having a balcony for me is peace and quiet.

I've staying in the mid minis you can hear the music but only faintly. As someone else mentioned its the chairs early am that made me crazy...but I'm a very light sleeper

it is the deck chairs that the crew move in the early morning.(like 4am) They move all chairs , hose down decks and then rearrange chairs and lounges. They drag everything across the decks and it gets loud. I have gone up on deck , in my bathrobe, and they looked surprised when several of us were there looking unhappy. "Oh..... I guess we should stop dragging the lounges and chairs".....

It also happens below the Great Outdoors...

Years ago a friend and I had a minisuite on deck 11, midship on the Pearl. If there was chair noise we hardly heard it. We were not bothered by the pool bands because we were rarely in the cabin during the day. We may have heard the pool band when we sat on our balcony, but we would have heard the same thing when at the pool, which we were often.

We made the mistake of not mapping the location of our Jewel-class mini suite exactly once. We were woken up every morning to the sounds of chairs being dragged and thrown as well as children running above out heads. Loud music wasn't an issue for us. Some of these mini-suites are below the spa, library, and buffet and haven't been a problem, at least for us.

Years ago a friend and I had a minisuite on deck 11, midship on the Pearl. If there was chair noise we hardly heard it. We were not bothered by the pool bands because we were rarely in the cabin during the day. We may have heard the pool band when we sat on our balcony, but we would have heard the same thing when at the pool, which we were often.

I simply cannot imagine paying for a balcony room and then spending your days sitting amongst the teeming masses crowded around the gross loud pool. Isn't the point of a balcony so you DON'T have to do that?

• 4 weeks later...

I've been on the Jewel many times in the mini suites on deck 11. I don't recall ever hearing much noise that would bother me during the day. We'aren't hang in the cabin sort of people though. But even with napping children we weren't bothered at all during the day mid ship. I think there's enough other noise.

It's early in the morning 4am, 5am that even a deep sleeper will get woken up from the scraping of the chairs being re-arranged and dragged around for cleaning. There's some noise that doesn't carry, like voices or music but other noises like scraping that does.