Specialty Dining Perk missing

MixerDave

We booked a mini suite on the ruby 15 day to Hawaii for December 2018. The perk, If booking before 7/5 we received the perk, and it showed in our cruise personalizer, along with the AIBP.

When Princess switched the Emerald for the Ruby, they created new booking numbers. Since this happened after 7/5, they no longer show the specialty. Speaking to princess, he said I had to contact my agent, which I have done.

I am wondering if any others have this same situation? It appears Princess dropped the ball.

We booked a mini suite on the ruby 15 day to Hawaii for December 2018. The perk, If booking before 7/5 we received the perk, and it showed in our cruise personalizer, along with the AIBP.

When Princess switched the Emerald for the Ruby, they created new booking numbers. Since this happened after 7/5, they no longer show the specialty. Speaking to princess, he said I had to contact my agent, which I have done.

I am wondering if any others have this same situation? It appears Princess dropped the ball.

Call......

Hopefully, you saved the print-out from the original booking. Just in case you need to show proof.

We got changed during that shuffle, too. Some items from our booking were missing at first, but it got straightened out over the next week or so.

That's exactly what we plan to do for ours. Print out both bookings, the redeployment email and deal with it on the cruise. My travel agent's information shows I still have both the dinner and sip n sail, but my cruise personalizer shows nothing.

Please share if your booking ends up showing the perks on the cruise personalizer. If you get that fixed then I will need to get mine taken care of as well. I had assumed that since it was part of the booking it was on my documentation, and would not show up on the personalizer, but I might very well be mistaken.