Royal class ship back to the Mediterranean??

SusieS

The 2018 schedule is already published, the Regal is doing Baltic and the Royal is doing British Isles.

2019 schedule not out yet. Isn't a new Royal class ship coming out?? If so I would think they would do a Med. Season since the shipyard is in Italy.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I hope like anything that a new Royal class ship will be out in 2019, & that it will be situated in the Mediterranean! We had a move-over offer extended to us from this past July 17th, & would love to be able to reschedule on a new Royal class ship, or any Royal class ship for that matter!

Would love to take a 21 day Mediterranean cruise on a Royal class ship in 2018 or 2019. What do you all think of the chances of that happening? I am not interested in taking the Crown....

There may be chances in 2019. Most dates have no schedule yet.

I'm just off the Royal and it was the best cruise I've been on. My disappointment is that their itinerary for the Crown next year is exactly the same as the one I've just done and it's the only Med Princess ship.

We took a Mediterranean cruise on the Royal 4 years ago, & the Royal instantly became my favorite ship. We were scheduled to do a similar cruise this past July on the Royal, & took a move-over offer, not dreaming that there wouldn't be a Royal class ship in the Mediterranean next summer. As much as I love the 21 day itineraries for the Mediterranean next summer, I have zero interest in sailing on the Crown....

We took a Mediterranean cruise on the Royal 4 years ago, & the Royal instantly became my favorite ship. We were scheduled to do a similar cruise this past July on the Royal, & took a move-over offer, not dreaming that there wouldn't be a Royal class ship in the Mediterranean next summer. As much as I love the 21 day itineraries for the Mediterranean next summer, I have zero interest in sailing on the Crown....

Now, that's not smart! The Crown is a great ship. Like all other ships, she has had problems. If you sail only the Royal class ships, you severely limit yourself!