Medallion Ordering of Coffee in IC

septrack

I saw that you can order drinks via the Medallion APP for delivery. I hope this includes the coffee drinks in the International Cafe.

I noticed on last years Regal trip that the number of coffee drink waiters in the IC was drastically reduced (and service reduced) from Grand Class ships. They seemed to be pushing people to use their Starbucks like order and pickup lane. I travel with my elderly parents and my wife also has medical issues, and greatly appreciate the service. (I'm not gifted at carrying multiple drinks myself) Especially since they still charge the gratuity for the coffee cards.:cool:

The Medallion App would be great for this!

It appears that if you plan to carry around a smart device on the ship you will be able to place orders for many things and waiters will be able to find you by the location device in you rmedallion. But, no one knows for sure how the medallion will actually work. The first medallion cruise is in November so after those first cruises you can ask again.

I saw that you can order drinks via the Medallion APP for delivery. I hope this includes the coffee drinks in the International Cafe.

I noticed on last years Regal trip that the number of coffee drink waiters in the IC was drastically reduced (and service reduced) from Grand Class ships. They seemed to be pushing people to use their Starbucks like order and pickup lane. I travel with my elderly parents and my wife also has medical issues, and greatly appreciate the service. (I'm not gifted at carrying multiple drinks myself) Especially since they still charge the gratuity for the coffee cards.:cool:

The Medallion App would be great for this!

:confused::confused::confused: