Platinum dinner res.?

LadyBerard

We will be sailing in Sept. on the Dawn. I made a reservation for LeBistro for our first day in Bermuda (Sunday). Now that the restaurant is ala cart and not a fixed price, if for some reason we are unable to go for whatever reason, what, if any, fee will be charged to our onboard account?

We will be sailing in Sept. on the Dawn. I made a reservation for LeBistro for our first day in Bermuda (Sunday). Now that the restaurant is ala cart and not a fixed price, if for some reason we are unable to go for whatever reason, what, if any, fee will be charged to our onboard account?

None. But if you know you can't go that day, as a courtesy you should cancel.

After we made our Speciality dinner reservations, remembered that sometimes the Suite and /or Platinum Cocktail party is early evening.(5-7pm)

Not sure what day, so we will probably be changing reservations after we get on board. Glad there is no financial penalty for this change. Hope we can make it work.:rolleyes:

After we made our Speciality dinner reservations, remembered that sometimes the Suite and /or Platinum Cocktail party is early evening.(5-7pm)

Not sure what day, so we will probably be changing reservations after we get on board. Glad there is no financial penalty for this change. Hope we can make it work.:rolleyes:

There is no more Platinum party on Dawn.

Now it's 1 short latitude party for all levels combined.

Will we receive any sort of reservation reminder in our stateroom?

You can actually arrange to have a reservation reminder in your stateroom, yes. Simply print the reservation confirmation that you have been sent, and take that with you on the cruise. In your stateroom, remove it from your suitcase and look at it. You will then have a reservation reminder in your stateroom.

Our last cruise we were in a suite and had made dining reservations before we boarded.

I asked the Concierge to change a few of our dinner reservations. However when I checked they were still showing. I asked him about that and he said he doesn't cancel them until the last minute (since there's no penalty for the passenger) but instead holds onto them in case any of his suite guests ask him for a last minute reservation. I thought that was pretty clever of him!

So, if you're a suite guest, let the Concierge handle any dining changes for you.