Celestyal leaving Montego Bay Feb 24

riverclub

I'd like to share interests with others who have booked that day. We're tow 70+ from West Palm Beach. We are thinking of a private tour for the second whole day in Havana:

- Hemingway walk (bars, hotel)

- Nacional hotel (lunch by the water)

- Rum museum

- Cigar factory

- Morro castle.

Any help would be appreciated.

• 4 weeks later...

The first cruise line to Cuba from Miami is shutting down. "Although Carnival Corporation's Fathom brand made headlines around the world this spring for running the first legal U.S.-to-Cuba cruise in 50 years, the historic line is closing down."

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I'd like to share interests with others who have booked that day. We're tow 70+ from West Palm Beach. We are thinking of a private tour for the second whole day in Havana:

- Hemingway walk (bars, hotel)

- Nacional hotel (lunch by the water)

- Rum museum

- Cigar factory

- Morro castle.

Any help would be appreciated.

You might want to book your tour for the 1st day to be on the safe side. Celestyal changed our sail away from 5pm to 1pm on the second day, resulting in our missing a lot of things we wanted to see (including Morro castle).

• 4 weeks later...

Sailing on Feb 24 from Montego Bay as well.

I'm interested in going on a "hotel tour" as I am a classic hotel fan. If anyone else shares the same interest, I would like to see the Nacional, the Habana Libre, the Riviera, and the Capri.

Sailing on Feb 24 from Montego Bay as well.

I'm interested in going on a "hotel tour" as I am a classic hotel fan. If anyone else shares the same interest, I would like to see the Nacional, the Habana Libre, the Riviera, and the Capri.

We went to El Nacional and the Libre, which are within walking distance of each other.

The Nacional has very interesting guided tours of the hotel for free; ask the concierge when they start. It was amazing to see how this hotel was frozen in time, and yet in pristine condition.

In contrast, the Habana Libre has been updated to ultra modern. The one thing you want to do here is go to the top floor (which serves as a dining room) and take in the incredible 360 degree view of the entire city of Havana. We took some awesome photos from there. We arrived just as they were cleaning up from the breakfast buffet, and we spent about 30 minutes there without being asked to leave.

No time to do the Riviera or Capri, (they changed our sail time from 5pm to 1pm) but let us know how they were when you get back.

By the way, we took a coconut taxi from the pier for $10 each way. Great drive up and back on the Malecon!