3-23-17 Thursday Weigh-In.. Are You Having A Good Month?

Belle

Each week we weigh-in

Are you having loss's to have a win

What are you doing right for a loss

Eating certain foods or just a salad you toss

What are your trouble foods

Potato chips, candy so good

Do you exercise a lot

Or say I rather not

We know what we should do

To lose a pound or two

So why is it so hard at times to do it right

We want to lose and see it in our sight

For us who come in here we won't stop

We will keep losing till we're Tip Top

We are a hearty group who won't run away

If fail one day we get back on track the next day

We all will get to our goal whenever it may be

But as we try we're getting healthier you and me

Up/down/up/down tends to be my game since the end of Feb. Up 1.6 this week. Doesn't help I've been sick this week and craving comfort foods. Waiting for the weather to get nicer so DH and I can go for walks in the evening after work. Right now, spring is playing weird games with us. Snowed a couple days this week and expecting about an inch of rain by Saturday afternoon. Plus with not feeling that great, I just want to relax, watch my happy shows and chill in front of the fire!

Hope you all are doing well and are the biggest losers!! :)

Hello,

I lost 1 lb. Happy about that.

Hmm, potato chips and candy.....we don't keep that in the house. Much less temptation.

Aratski, I know about the up/down thing. Sorry you gained. Hope you guys feel better soon.

Have a good day everyone.

Diaba

Hey everyone, had a rough week and gained 1lb back. Only got to the gym twice in the last week and running around a lot due to mom spending time in the hospital had to eat on the run and that's never healthy.. Gotta move forward and work that much harder next week...Congrats to all you losers...Rob

Finally finished my 24 day workout program - didn't lose any weight but lost 4 inches overall between my chest, waist, hips and thigh. I guess that's not bad? Starting phase 2, a second and harder 24 day program. The weather is finally getting nice here so hopefully I can do some walks as well.

Bought a spiralizer last week and made two zoodle recipes for Dinner. They were actually pretty good! The boyfriend is smoking a brisket tomorrow, so looks like we'll eat that for the next week lol. I better pick up some salad makings to accompany it.

I feel like waking up at 5am is starting to take a toll. I can barely make it to my bed time (10) without falling asleep in the couch!

Under 100 days until my cruise - it can't get here soon enough!

Happy Friday! Have a good week!

Finally finished my 24 day workout program - didn't lose any weight but lost 4 inches overall between my chest, waist, hips and thigh. I guess that's not bad? Starting phase 2, a second and harder 24 day program. The weather is finally getting nice here so hopefully I can do some walks as well.

Bought a spiralizer last week and made two zoodle recipes for Dinner. They were actually pretty good! The boyfriend is smoking a brisket tomorrow, so looks like we'll eat that for the next week lol. I better pick up some salad makings to accompany it.

I feel like waking up at 5am is starting to take a toll. I can barely make it to my bed time (10) without falling asleep in the couch!

Under 100 days until my cruise - it can't get here soon enough!

Happy Friday! Have a good week!

What are your 24 days workout plans? Are they more exercise or dieting or both?

:cool:Hello All

See we had some ups and downs for the

weigh-in. Know it's hard when we try hard

and the scale doesn't say what we want.

I stayed the same which was nice since I

ate out a lot with a friend whose having a

hard time.

It's great to have you all coming in each week

or most weeks to weigh and talk. Miss those of

you who haven't been coming in lately.

To all who are reading or use to come in...

Come in and post.. you want to get healthy and

to lose weight. Weighing in each week helps

and talking to "us wonderful people" is a bonus!:D

HI all!

Belle ~ yes, you're right it has been an up & down sort of week but happily I'm in the downs, lost 1.4 lbs.

Part of the reason could be I fasted 2 nights before taking blood tests!

Don't know how I'll make out this week since I baked peanut butter cookies & DH doesn't eat them. I've also been going at

some little chocolate Easter eggs, bad me!!:o

Steftacular ~ good for you going on the Breeze! It's such a great ship.

2 months from now if all goes well I'll be in Copenhagen, maybe at Tivolii Gardens. Looking so forward to my Baltic cruise.

Have a nice weekend.

~ Jo ~ :)

What are your 24 days workout plans? Are they more exercise or dieting or both?

Its called cu24 by AdvoCare. I think they have a diet program or at least a program with their products, but I just do their work out program. All their videos are free on you tube and you​ can download​ the schedule from the AdvoCare website. They're only 24 minutes long so it's hard to find an excuse not to work out lol

Hi All,

I'm new to the weigh-in scene and looking for some motivation. I'm hoping for -10lbs and have just over 2 months until our cruise. I've lost 1.5 so far. I love my wine and I've cut it out completely. I'm sure looking forward to getting on the ship and enjoying that drink package! :tropical-drink:

I've been eating salad and trying to walk/do weights daily. I don't know about any of you but I tend to get some adult acne after workouts. It's so frustrating! I suppose it's the lesser of two evils. :evilsmile: Must.. keep.. at. it! :rolleyes:

Beth

Hi All,

I'm new to the weigh-in scene and looking for some motivation. I'm hoping for -10lbs and have just over 2 months until our cruise. I've lost 1.5 so far. I love my wine and I've cut it out completely. I'm sure looking forward to getting on the ship and enjoying that drink package! :tropical-drink:

I've been eating salad and trying to walk/do weights daily. I don't know about any of you but I tend to get some adult acne after workouts. It's so frustrating! I suppose it's the lesser of two evils. :evilsmile: Must.. keep.. at. it! :rolleyes:

Beth

Oh man, I've been there! I did some "extreme" dieting before a wedding once - gave up basically all the good stuff for a month - I was miserable! So angry! Lol. By the time the wedding came (which was at a winery) I had lost all tolerance and was smashed after 2 glasses of wine! So just be careful! Red wine isn't that bad for you, moderation is the key ;)

My skin does the same thing. Usually it will adjust after a while but the beginning is a festival lol.

Good luck! I have 87 days to go! Lol

Oh man, I've been there! I did some "extreme" dieting before a wedding once - gave up basically all the good stuff for a month - I was miserable! So angry! Lol. By the time the wedding came (which was at a winery) I had lost all tolerance and was smashed after 2 glasses of wine! So just be careful! Red wine isn't that bad for you, moderation is the key ;)

My skin does the same thing. Usually it will adjust after a while but the beginning is a festival lol.

Good luck! I have 87 days to go! Lol

I'm glad I'm not alone! :) I don't know if I can make it 2 months without a drop.. doesn't seem natural. lol. Maybe I'll incorporate some vino into the regime, closer to sailing :confused:

Good luck to you, too!!