Bermuda wedding

It was helpful reading everyone's advice and experiences so I'm here to answer any questions if I can help. I planned it and arranged it all my self without a wedding planner. Wedding and reception were both in Bermuda. Feel free to ask questions.

• 1 month later...

What line were you on? We can't decide between NCL and RC. And we are working with a few different planners now so everything is very confusing. I would like to be married on the beach, maybe Jobsons Cove or Elbow beach. I've never been to Beemuda, trying to pick through photos, it's hard!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 years later...
It was helpful reading everyone's advice and experiences so I'm here to answer any questions if I can help. I planned it and arranged it all my self without a wedding planner. Wedding and reception were both in Bermuda. Feel free to ask questions.

I'm currently planning a vow renewal in Bermuda and would llloooooove to hear about your experiences!! Can you tell me if you used vendors or what resources you used to organize your event? Using a wedding planner is crazy expensive (cheapest one was $1900!! just for her services, not for the event itself!) and I'm getting kinda discouraged. Please help!