Carnival Victory Wedding March 24, 2016

First let me say everything was beautiful, and congratulations.

My daughter is getting married on the Pride Apr. 23, 2017. And I wanted to know if Carnival made the video, or did someone else.

The video was done by Carnival. Make sure you reserve the videographer as there is only one per cruise.

Amazing photos! Thank you so much for sharing!

Question... I love the idea of the scavenger hunt. What exactly did you come up with?

I loved the idea, too. Unfortunately, it didn't take off the ground. I had all the papers printed and they were meant to be handed out to guests as they were waiting to board. They were put down and ended up on our reception table under the "Fun Times" I made for sailing guests. There was some confusion here. Basically my fault. I should have written out directions instead of given them verbally. There is definitely a lesson in that.

In any case, here is the hunt. I also put our # and the instructions to download the Wedpics app.

• Waiting for fun

• The fun has begun

• The ship

• Selfie with new friends

• The first dance

• Best dancers in action

• A toast

• Something shiny

• A big hug

• A big kiss

• Laughter

• Love

• Fun

• Food

• Ribbons

• Happiness

Loved your cake and the message in the bottle! I was anxiously awaiting your review, thank you for sharing!

About how many people were in attendance?

We had 76 confirmed and 70 showed. I really only wanted a 3 tier cake but the Carnival insisted. I explained over and over that I would sign a waiver that it was my decision and I didn't want a cake so big. Almost half of it went into the garbage. They brought it out the first night and we had some at dinner but I didn't want the cake brought out every night.

We actually used the "message in a bottle" concept twice. I had little bottles labeled Message in a bottle with M &M's. We also used slips of paper for our "message in a bottle" guest book.

Edited by Miss Kellybean
Adding more information

• 11 months later...