The New COSTA CLUB

Licisca

We have had regular e-mails telling us that our Club points are steadily shrinking as we haven't been able to take a Costa cruise for a couple of years owing to health reasons. We like Costa and their approach to a Med. cruise. But our Pearl status has vanished along with the privileges as far as I can make out and has become like we were almost beginners again.

We may have to eschew Costa cruises in the future.

I can totally understand how the above feel and it is very disappointing to have things change like this

We have just returned from a week on the Diadema and as new Perla Oro level we had finally been really looking forward to our tour of 'the heart of the ship' as in particular my husband wanted to see the kitchens.

Last time I looked, it was offered on cruises of 7 or more days but, guess what, it has been changed to cruises of MORE than 7 days!!

So disappointed - so BEWARE as everything can be changed at any moment.......we fully expect to NEVER get the Club uprgade to suite as we can feel the goalposts moving as I wrtie this....!!

Is this all to do with recuping the cost of Concordia and/or the Carnival Corp changing the feel of Costa?? Feels pretty sad to me..........

I can totally understand how the above feel and it is very disappointing to have things change like this

We have just returned from a week on the Diadema and as new Perla Oro level we had finally been really looking forward to our tour of 'the heart of the ship' as in particular my husband wanted to see the kitchens.

Last time I looked, it was offered on cruises of 7 or more days but, guess what, it has been changed to cruises of MORE than 7 days!!

So disappointed - so BEWARE as everything can be changed at any moment.......we fully expect to NEVER get the Club uprgade to suite as we can feel the goalposts moving as I wrtie this....!!

Is this all to do with recuping the cost of Concordia and/or the Carnival Corp changing the feel of Costa?? Feels pretty sad to me.