How should my guest book for my cruise wedding

We just booked our cruise and wedding on carnival magic in 2018! I am in the process of doing our save the dates, but unsure how have all my cruising guest book their cruises. I've considered just giving all the cruise info and my booking # on the save the dates and let them go online and book themselves or should I give them the # to the carnival rep and have the rep book everyone or should I use an outside travel agent? I had a TA offer to do it but she is new to the field and has only booked one other vacation, so I'm worried she won't get everything correct, including having my 35+ group all sat together for dinner every night. I'm really leaning towards letting them book themselves, are there any cons to that? Or for such a large group is an agent better? What have other couples done or plan to do? Thanks!

Agreed call carnival and get a group rate and block. Carnival vacation planner will prepare an email for your guest. You can create a wedding website on a bride site for free and copy the information. On your save the date cards just indicate the date. You can include comment to check the site to attend your destination wedding.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Check their group rate, but also shop around on some TA sites. Often, bigger TA companies offer more perks then the cruise line itself. But definitely have them book through someone to make sure you can all be seated together. Some TA perks include 1 free berth/8 cabins, a free cocktail party, OBC, or free Champaign per room. It definitely worth doing some research.